Matroshka Mafia: Over

Unlike all of you uber-good scum hunters, i can’t afford to be complacent for very long at all. It’s a well known fact that my reads are only =rand at best.

It’s extremely frustrating to not be taken seriously when you’re trying your best.

post a fucking list already.

1 Like

tbh though,

scum is likely to just be you +1…

do u still think that +1 is me

out of curiosity how much better than rand do you think your read accuracy is :thinking:

There’s a 1/6 chance I get to be the picker and I think even if it’s not me town is going to win more often than not already so I’m not going to rock the boat. :man_shrugging:

i dont really see the need of efforting here until a doll person is chosen

1 Like

really? i feel pessimistic :confused:

i feel like if i ask you to elaborate it’ll probably reveal something u dont want to yet if you’re town hhhhhh

“i dont really see the need to help town win”

FTFY

probably to solidify more townreads ig, like i have basically no reason to read you either way so i have no idea wth to place you

it’s kind of hard to effort in this game for me at least because i have no clue how to meta any of you and thats generally how i get my bearings in games

there is a phase after the dollmaker is chosen, we get to help then

Swap StarV and DS, since DS is anti-towning.
Townreads in positions: 1,2,4,6
Scumreads in positions: 3,5,7

since i know one of you shits is going to go out of your way to misrep me, the above means:
Townreads: Andres, Nanook, KGB, StarV (shudders)

Scumreads: Elli, Urist, DS

whoever is chosen becomes conf town so the game information is updated at that point. as of right now we have nothing to go off of except wifom tbh so i dont really get what im meant to be reading you all off of.

do u always need a flip to sort people… how tf do u play d1 LMAO

1 Like

I think town just wins most of the time right now so onus is on scum to change that.
I’m just going to chill.

scum has the motivation of avoiding a lynch/ pushing lynches on people so there are motivations to actually decipher. heres its just like we cant really do anything until we know who the dollmaker is and what they think the order should be and then we all kinda tell them what we think their order should be and see who pushes what

So you’re calling the mod a liar, then?

lol at comparing the game state to random.

we can see who pushes what without flips tho and if anything not having information of who the dollmaker is can fuck up scum’s plans since im p sure they dont know either…

i think elli is saying that if u take him out of the consensus scumreads we’re on the right track

i feel like we are kinda saying the same thing. as town like i dont know shit about the gamestate so i have nothing to generate a list off of at this time - scum likely has more incentive to actively push ideas during this phase