Matroshka Mafia: Over

Then how do you play this setup as town?

are “a and b scum together?” can be approached independently from “are a and b” down and I think when you consider normal games most people are demonstrably better at the first anyway.

Yeah but you have to ab cde def efg.

a and b cannot be scum. nor can any sequential pair be scum together, which would seem to require more accurate reads than simply “3 town, 1 scum, win game”

I think 2 town + 4 nonpairs is easier to not fuck up on.

:man_shrugging:

I don’t think it was determinable from your play who you were less likely to be buddies with. Maybe from there play.

Which then leaves placing your partners down to town/scum reads ? Especially if more ppl play like you did

I think there were definitely some associative reads, but hardly enough to classify everyone. I think Katy pointed out a really good associative of how Urist and I were like 0% chance of being scum together because we were Elli’s top two town reads.

So, by default, we probably should have had either me or Urist in the first 2 unless it was really foggy on both of us… If you have a solid scum read within the two, the other should have automatically been classified as lock town.

So, there is no situation where Urist and I should have been separate in the order unless one of us was a town lock, in which case we would be in the 2 at the end.

No, i mean that’s not what I said, I try to make myself very easy to read as town - and I feel like I did that here - I just tank my scum meta so meta is useless to read me on

I think this is hard for town to win. But I also think this format helps to hone scumhunting in general

So you’re /in for the next one eh

sure

If anyone wants another:

Scum topic

Oh also exactly 0 of you submitted a list as if you were the dollmaker…

That’s not true…technically

I’m pretty sure i meme submitted a list

U did not

everyone has failed team mafia and loses on tiebreaks

I recall winning after hard carrying 1.75 games

yup