Matroshka Mafia: Over

and i think i said this before, i dont lurk as scum

Elli read is based off of the low-effort? I think hes aware of that meta now though

I don’t care what your own assessment of your meta is. Don’t bother stating such a useless thing at me again.

1 Like

Youre being extraordinarily bossy with this new avatar

Neopolitan is a sadist, after all.

Minor edit to rules as I have realized it’s not the same difficult for dollmaker versus not.

So as an optional super fun cyber crime, you can PM me what your 1-7 would be assuming you get dollmaker, and you have to do so by the election for me to count it.

Either way I will announce anyone’s submission and grade after the game is over.

no…

i dont understand what the fuck hes doing and he just feels cagey abt it

i dont have the self confidence for this LMAO

I want to sort him and he’s doing absolutely anything he can to not provide useful content.

i meant elli not ds

it also doesn’t autosubmit so like if you do that and then actually are dollmaker you still have to decide when in the next 24 hours to submit in thread.

In-Thread Presence is content

I have something of a rivalry with elli, even though that’s probably one-sided. It all started back in Gunner Mafia when I first learned about Elli’s scumputer.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

I think you are just deliberatly trying to not listen to me

DO SOMETHING

TRY TO SORT PEOPLE
GIVE READS
READ OTHER’S READS
ADJUST READS

CONTRIBUTE TO TOWN VICTORY
OR JUST GO BACK TO BEING AFK I GUESS

1 Like

Hi, my name is DS, nice to meet you - TN please tell me why you think I would act this way as scum

I was not aware of this.

Is this like how every smash player has a rivalry with hbox :thinking:.

Because it’s convenient for you, plus 2 others are doing it. If even 1 other person joins you the chances of a town victory go in the shitter, because we NEED 4 lockreads other than dollmaker to win

The funny thing is, this is your scum mo