Matroshka Mafia: Over

The doll organizer should try to organize like this:

TT ST ST

Whoever is revealed as the dollmaker or whatever the role is called should have 3 locktown reads and 1 lockscum read. Lockscum read in position 3 and locktown reads in positions 1,2,4 makes the chance of town victory fairly high.

if any of you guys are good at that kind of math can you EV the win chance if the above situation is true?

With this, I would place you squarely at the end of the line haha

Yeah but how do you form lock Town reads in this game? That’s the part that isn’t immediately obvious to me.

I’m not the best at snap reads that much I know. So I really hope I don’t get picked as the Doll Maker.

And that’s why the game has only 28% EV for town. I’m not particularly confident either. I can only hope that I’m not chosen to be the dollmaker, too. Elli would be a better choice, as would Urist and yourself.

Assuming that you’re town, of course.

It’s a decent assumption haha

2 Scum.

The problem is that I usually sort my townreads by confirming against the reads of flipped players.

Only 4 of the 8 active people truly need to be sorted, if my thoughts on optimal strategy are correct.

I’m more than open to suggestions and different strategies.

2 players have not posted, and 2 others have only posted once. That had damn well better change soon-ish, @Ellibereth @DS @Nanook @Urist. Inactivity is absolutely unacceptable in a game like this, especially since we have such a limited time-frame to sort people in.

Is it?

1 Like

It is not acceptable. We only have 4 days in total before the game is over.

that’s not very big brain of you lol.
if there were exactly 2 people not posting I would never ping them out

1 Like

At most you get 1 Scum this way.

Though I agree with your sentiment sure. I think TN is just trying to get as much information as possible so that people can make a more informed decision.

So, what’s optimal here all-powerful, all-knowing Elli?

Not the best analogy but parts of this remind me of this (https://leepike.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/viva-la-resistance-a-resistance-game-solver/) little blog on resistance strategy that I read a while ago in that strategically I think everyone should propose an ordering such that they aren’t in one of the top two slots.

This is way more likely from town Star.

This post is Terrible

This one too

I’ll catch up tomorrow once everyone has checked in and posted their thoughts.

I figured something like this made sense, though do you think it matters when people release them?

i think the choice of the first two slots will probably be telling on some way (not sure how yet?)

the hard part for this whole thing is the alternating part and not sure how to deal with tha tyet