Matroshka Mafia: Over

This is, without a doubt, one of the scummiest posts I’ve seen all fricken day.

1 Like

Andres, Nanook, Elli, KGB, Urist, DS, StarV

fmpov, this keeps the possible scum far enough from one another that town should win from it.

the probable scum in this list being Elli, Urist, StarV

For whichever one of us gets dolled: put your scum reads in slots 3/5/7, or, if you’re confident in 2 scumreads, 4/6 is fine, too. But you’d better be damn sure.

The biggest problem here is that it’s hard to get enough townlocks when half the game isn’t even playing the game.

maybe you should read your own posts lel

maybe you should play the video game dot com also known as the mafia game instead of making one line shitposts in quite possibly the most scumsided setup this site has seen, mountainous included

:mulch:

fun fact: scum are likely to bus in this setup to avoid calling town scum as much as possible among other things (because if they call TT scum there’s a higher chance that the picker is one of those T’s and people don’t like being called scummos).

have you posted a list yet?

nope

Unlike all of you uber-good scum hunters, i can’t afford to be complacent for very long at all. It’s a well known fact that my reads are only =rand at best.

It’s extremely frustrating to not be taken seriously when you’re trying your best.

post a fucking list already.

1 Like

tbh though,

scum is likely to just be you +1…

do u still think that +1 is me

out of curiosity how much better than rand do you think your read accuracy is :thinking:

There’s a 1/6 chance I get to be the picker and I think even if it’s not me town is going to win more often than not already so I’m not going to rock the boat. :man_shrugging:

i dont really see the need of efforting here until a doll person is chosen

1 Like

really? i feel pessimistic :confused:

i feel like if i ask you to elaborate it’ll probably reveal something u dont want to yet if you’re town hhhhhh

“i dont really see the need to help town win”

FTFY

probably to solidify more townreads ig, like i have basically no reason to read you either way so i have no idea wth to place you

it’s kind of hard to effort in this game for me at least because i have no clue how to meta any of you and thats generally how i get my bearings in games

there is a phase after the dollmaker is chosen, we get to help then

Swap StarV and DS, since DS is anti-towning.
Townreads in positions: 1,2,4,6
Scumreads in positions: 3,5,7

since i know one of you shits is going to go out of your way to misrep me, the above means:
Townreads: Andres, Nanook, KGB, StarV (shudders)

Scumreads: Elli, Urist, DS

whoever is chosen becomes conf town so the game information is updated at that point. as of right now we have nothing to go off of except wifom tbh so i dont really get what im meant to be reading you all off of.