Matroshka Mafia: Over

place them together as in

as partners. like. theyre not partners because only one of them would be scum from that interaction

i guess thats fair to misread though

grilling aborted :pensive:

I mean I am though :wink:

I’m kind of a dick in general in forum games, tbh :woman_shrugging:

Oh I thought he meant on the list my b

he could have honestly but when i read it thats what i thought and why i was like “okay cool i agree”

like, idk if my scumpartner were lightly being scumread by basically everyone i wouldnt enter the thread with a strong townread on them

We need more lists.

I expect some more activity soon otherwise we’re stuck with whatever we know so far and it isn’t enough.

i really wish it was like a day phase and then the dollmaker is selected and then there was another day phase and then the selection process happened

I mean that’s basically what we have. It’s a shorter day phase, sure, but it’s still time to talk before selection is made.

I must have misread I thought it was one phase then the dollmaker gets it and has 24 hours to decide. We get to talk during that second phase?

Can I even scumread elli for doing the same shit everyone else is?

real talk here

I don’t think it’s all of us.

I think there’s enough players slacking that we have a serious problem either way.

Fair enough.

Yes

Uh…it seems like it from the way it’s written, yeah

Lol I guess I should read the whole thing.

I think we have enough town depending on who the dollmaker is. We need one more, five total, for lock regardless, yeah?

elli :pensive:

this game might be better w longer deadlines bc i was busy two days ago and will be tomorrow - i feel like that already took away my capacity to towntell and that Really Matters in a game like this

hey @Nanook why cant u see DS/Elli here