Matroshka Mafia 2: More Grandmothers Required [Talk Dolls To Me]

uhhh
lmao oops dan

#readsareirrelevant

This was at 10:00pm on June 10. You randed the dollmaker at 6:50pm give or take on June 13.

But yes apparently I can’t do math I think the timer may not have been correct with the 3 days and 7 hours stated

But there was a timer!

:frowning:

Beside the point - we had no chance to even participate because of the deadline change

sigh. this one is frustrating

I am sorry you feel wronged by the time change :frowning:

I did not want to wait until bedtime to rand because it felt moving it now while people were around would give only 2 more hours of the dollmaker phase but closer to that 2/2 it seemed everyone wanted

:frowning:

Yeah sorry AD, I misread you p hard, I actually thought DS should go in Josh’s slot, but I didn’t want Josh to win on the off chance he was scum.

But really… The story of this game is the DS/Clem gambit guaranteed the game was over unless DS obvtowned which is not his mo.

YEAH

Worth it

I have no complaints about the deadline. We lost this game earlier than that.

eh, i was planning on coming in a few hours before the deadline and making a case

i obvtown all the time you all just are horrible at reading me

moral of the story - dont change deadlines without peoples knowledge please thank youuuu

GG

@StarV you did excellent. Much better than me. Good job man.

2 Likes

yeah good job star, for how much I meme at you, credit where credit is due. :clap:

4 Likes

Very good job Star

great job star