Marked for Death (1,1) - OVER

no lo

Idk, @DS seems to have a very wifom style of play, last time he came in with a concrete plan of how not to be detected as scum, this time he has the same thing with different words.

Iā€™ve never actually played with town @DS in fairness.

Itā€™s ok, we will learn to understand each otherā€™s style of play, I think Iā€™ve got a grasp on yoursā€¦ Time will tell.

Iā€™ve got Andres, ChadMD and DS in my preliminary scum bucket.

I think DS sacrifices a bit his ability to be Town Read in any given game in order to be good as Scum. Thatā€™s my view. Because heā€™s aggressive either way frankly.

But see you know that this is a lie, in fact, we all know this is a lie because the scum thread got posted - so, respond please:

I have no use for that.

My whole town play is be just scummy enough to survive night kills and just town enough to survive lynches so that I can get to endgame because I donā€™t trust anyone elseā€™s judgment but my own

VOTE: DS

I donā€™t want to comment further but iā€™m coming around to thinking that this may just who StarV is as a person?

Either that or weā€™re super lucky LOL

1 Like

Hence why Iā€™m going to be top ranked after this game

DS = GOAT

Wait, you already have more Scum in your Scum list than there are in the game? Didnā€™t this take longer last time?

1 Like

So you admit that youā€™re just full of shit then, because you were the one who came up with the plan last game.

Iā€™m just telling you what Iā€™ve seen from playing with DS a few times now. Whether thatā€™s any use to you or not is up to you.

I donā€™t think the plan was bad, I think the day 1 reveal that you were scum is bad and Iā€™m betting on the same thing here.

TBF for the most part anything can be faked its not easy but its still plausible. I literally only know Urist so everyone playing in this game is new to me.

Oh right on you play just like me <3

1 Like

Okay now contrast this with what you were saying before, here Iā€™ll quote it for you for ease of access:

So, how is the plan that YOU came up with MY plan to not be detected as scum? And also how do I have a similar plan here? I havenā€™t even done anything this game but like respond to your absurdity.

can you explain this pla from a previous game

Hahaha not my style but I get it.