Marked for Death (1,1) - OVER

This is exactly what I expect from Urist as either alignment actually. Definitely NAI. In fact, I tend to mostly just glance through his first posts every game haha

Iā€™m not reading the setup this time because I was scumread for it last time

1 Like

Oh yeah the Paired Game. That didnā€™t really count - the setup was all screwed up and I died D1. I did forget that game though fair enough.

Your read is valid either way, but presenting the ā€œnormal scum playā€ and doing just that seemsā€¦ Scummy.

Now I think town contradicts themselves a lot, so Iā€™m not holding you to thatā€¦ But playing against an announced strategy is a whole different matter.

I only know him from video mafia, i canā€™t picture him making a read like that haha he seems so calm compared to whatever that post was.

Lol saving this for later

Im not sure what your implying here, maybe i read something wrong.

Itā€™s very possible that I wrote something wrong as I am playing on mobile at the moment, but whatever, whatā€™s important is that your scum and weā€™re looking for your buddy.

Oh yeah the Paired Game. That didnā€™t really count - the setup was all screwed up and Urist was not only totally wrong haha he wasnā€™t his usual self that game. Not being able to analyze people individually made me forget we were both in that game actually. Fair enough.

Your sadly mistaken my friend and your push has really no content at all to prove what your saying. It just seems like a pointless tunnel based on my responses towards you.

Urist conf scum

1 Like

Why are we talking about a game that has nothing to do with this game :shushing_face:

I actually think Urist was right about a lot of things that game, primarily that I was scum. We discussed post-game. But the lynch of the 4 was pretty bad - should be left to that threadā€™s post-game though, this is a new start!

Strongly disagree the lynch of 4 is what won the game for town

But sure you can be taught how to play mafia not in a game

To be honest, this is a lot like @DS play from last game, just a different planā€¦ But very keen on not being scum read, not so caring about finding a lynch. Iā€™m leaning scum here.

are we the same alignment this time I want to not just meme you all game

Iā€™ve basically skimmed over everything because none of it relates to this game

Last person to say ā€œNot it!ā€ is scum and thatā€™s the most logical play for today imo

Not it!

Explain this more to me?

Seeing as how you were voting me before I even posted I would lol if you didnā€™t keep up with it

Idk we will see after all the Not itā€™s come in