Mall Pirate Mafia

3 is too many because 2/4 is too easy to lose yeah. 3/4 is way harder so 2 is reasonable.

What exactly are you saying here? Not completely getting these ratios.

You’re saying 2 is more reasonable to be the number scum keeps in reserve? That’s what I’m assuming. Or are you saying they should start with two in thread.

Where do these ratios of 2/4 and 3/4 come from?

Lol sorry if I’m missing something simple.

I think he means the four eliminations.

I guess it depends who the scumteam is made up of - if they have members who they think can hold on through four eliminations it becomes more likely, but personally if I were scum I would be… concerned about putting too much stock in me being able to survive that without significant support. Lots of scum in the thread means a lot of control.

we can vote 4 people out before reserves come in. Mafia wouldn’t put 3 in reserve because us hitting 2 of them in 4 tries is too risky.

Ahh

Where did u hear this

Hello!

The game has started, and I am excited!
I’ll just skim through the thread and comment on thoughts soon.
Also, since this is a closed setup, would it be good to reveal any information that we have?

1 Like

Really hot. Reaches 40C sometimes.

People are going to say no when the right answer is yes but we’re probably going to go with no because I need to pretend that I’m not just a boring person that cares about winning.

1 Like

I clarified privately

1 Like

Ah, ok.

Also, since I don’t know much of you, nice to meet you all!

Just a quick thought: Would it make sense for scum at least 3 or even 4 of their scum into the early group?
It would make sense since then the ratio would be 10/4, which could mean problems for us, since there are multiple executions.

I assume there are NKs?

Yeah I’d assume there’s NKs

this is also what I was thinking about.

It’s like, if there are NKs, scum could have a good shot at winning by N2
But then again, if the ratio is 7/4 by D2 (assuming a NK occurs), we have a good shot at eliminating at least 1 scum, which then at worst if we kill 1 scum, it leaves us at 5/3. Then the late arrivals join and it becomes 9/4, which brings us back to D1 with just 1 less townie.

So we just have to try to kill at least 1 or even 2 scum

I’m town my role is good shit happens if I get shiny stuff which I have to visit people with shiny stuff to steal, if you have shiny stuff please claim so I can make good things happen

Not having to fake an Elli fight this time is going to be nice

VOTE: fatmo

If I was mafia I’d remove Elli or chess for the first few days assuming they aren’t both mafia I think? Unless mafia is afraid of having one come in d3 with a lot of info

I don’t think this is how the late arrivals work, unless you’re assuming chess and elli are scum? Any town late arrivals were randed, scum only controlled how many of their team were assigned (though on second thought I don’t know if they could choose which members, I assume so)

I kind of think Elli would hang back if he were mafia though, if that’s what you’re saying

Oh right I actually read that last night and forgot actually ty

Is there any universe where the 5 late arrivals are all town and scum is just trying to rush a win?