Mafia 451 Draft

People I think probably were in a bidding war: nanook/andres

I definitely think mafia has one of the new players too because elli wouldn’t let us just clear them all by being unwanted unknowns

1 Like

Pretty sure Elli didn’t bid on me because I completely fucked the dog on my reads in the last ranked game spec chat lmao

I think chess probably knows given it’s been a meme onsite for a bit, but yeah I agree he might not value urist as much.

Alternatively, just because elli thinks Urist’s a good individual player, he’s publicly stated it and there might be better options in this particular game.

Also I don’t remember you being abysmal scum. What did I miss?

Are there really any better options than the BEST though??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Every one of my scum games LOL

DS is clearly the best player on mafia 451 as he is currently the second best mafia player in the WORLD

1 Like

Elli doesn’t think

If one game of terrible reads made you unbiddable the auction was probably an echoing silence lol

1 Like

Honestly vote parking you is probably a good idea.
VOTE: DS

My lord and saviour chesskid says he dislikes this post

screenplay scum ds town

Hullo, I’m doggo. I like watching survivor and playing mafia games with weird set ups. I don’t know any of you except hannah and nuxl and duskfall, know of DS but don’t really know them.

I’m still trying to adapt to this new site and playerbase, please feel free to yell at me if I do something stupid :smile:

1 Like

Ok

I don’t care what your imaginary friends think.

I’m going to say DS and Dusk scum mates.

I don’t care that you don’t care but my friend chesskid is a real man and he’s gonna beat you up, and your dad too

Literally the most shortsighted thing I’ve ever read

Don’t use emojis during game play. It could be construed as secret text/meanings. :wink:

1 Like

My dad is dead

Still don’t care