Mafia 451 Draft

because people were bid on, i think there is an optimal way we can approach this game.

i don’t think it’s gamebreaking but it might set an early d1 poe we can use for later

my question is: are there people with a reputation to be known to be very good as either alignment on this site? if so, who are they?

the signup topic says a pool of people are nominated to be bid on, then the rest are given to town.

i will be driving for a few hours but i will be back. ta ta everybody

Love you chessy :heart::heart:

1 Like

@StarV you’re vengeful yeah

So are they not playing the game?

I’m obv town and pro town.

No they aren’t playing but they will win if their team wins.

Let down :sadparrot:

Elli thinks urist is the best player

1 Like

Whoever didnt pick me as scum is now on my shit list

2 Likes

That’s what he’s said based on this philosophy: https://www.ellibereth.com/look-up-to-balanced-players-improvement-for-the-lopsided/ but I don’t know if that’s what his current thoughts are.
Off the top of my head andres is really good town, nanook as well, but they’re both also good scum. Andres getting public vanilla makes me think town because it seems like one of the better assignments for him as town, but I’m paranoid of Elli being sneaky.

DS says he’s stronger as scum, but I don’t know if he’d be a priority pick as scum based on Elli/Chess managers. Going for the players known to openly favour scum doesn’t seem too much like a winning strategy, versus crippling town by taking leaders like Nanook or good players who are newer to 451.

It was in response to this, fairly recently tbh, a few months ago. I really do think elli would draft here and place more value in urist than chess would. I also feel like if chess knew how highly elli rated urist, he wouldn’t pick up urist for that reason, because he wouldn’t want to force his team into wifom of who won. The only way elli doesn’t have urist imo is if he didn’'t try to win him to wifom town.

Ds being better as scum than town makes him too obvious a scum pick up I think, but that is definitely wifom

I’m gonna town lock you just for introducing Ellibereth.com to me

3 Likes

I also think I am pretty obvious town right off the bath by being absolutely abysmal scum

Duskfall is town for angleshooty reasons

2 Likes

Sharing it has two benefits - you can read the articles that are already there, and it helps pressure him to write more.

1 Like

Bold of you to think I’ll read