Mafia 4 5 1 2 [Over!]

Expect*

Elli doesn’t have to explain because if he’s wrong he’s scum, we hold him to a higher read standard than other people

1 Like

I’d still like an explanation because I’m Town.

Urist and Andre I think are both probably scum here though.
Then by basic PoE the last Scum is Nanook/Dusk.

I think Tacc is always Town here.
M2 is clear Town, at least IMO.
And Elli is Elli who’s alignment I’m not entirely sure but I don’t think Mafia would bus key unless Eli is doing the Jaland.

You want to know what I think? I think you’re scrambling to get the guy who hasn’t been able to post much Lynched to avoid your own fate here. Also, it will be very useful to flip you now that you’ve expressed an opinion on essentially everyone in the game.

VOTE: Seth

Is GTacc the scum.

Elli maybe mafia.

@GTacc
@M2H

1 hour, get your seth vote in.

@Tobor
@Urist
@Nanook

Flip

For future reference - past Seth I’m really not sure but I’m way more confident on him given the recent string. The rest is actual going to be some coin-flipping (within the framework I had in my earlier post), but I think this is the best we can do given the circumstances.

Or at least I can do. :stuck_out_tongue:

I not lynch a town.

VOTE: seth

As tempting as it is to just tell elli that he’s been replaced and tobor is the Captain now

There’s a nonzero chance tobor is an old friend pulling a cavin and elli is very very likely not mafia so

VOTE: Seth

I think that’s a hammer @chesskid3

Votecount as of post #154

Seththeking (5): Ellibereth, Duskfall98, Andresvmb, M2H, Nanook
GTacc (2): Urist, Tobor

Not Voting (2): GTacc, Seththeking

@Seththeking was also the mafia! Wow u guys are good at this.

Night 1 starts now.

1 Like

Wow what a peaceful night!

Where is the other admin tho

Oh he’s dead

@Ellibereth died he was a Vanulla Townie

RESET

There are currently 7 players alive. 2 mafia and 5 town.

@Tobor
@M2h
@Urist
@Duskfall98
@Nanook
@GTacc
@Andresvmb

vig has 2 shots aye

mafia is clearly braindead for shooting elli, guess i’m clear :parrot::parrot::parrot: