ejjinami (2): Andresvmb, EricH
gellnick (1): ejjinami
Dwai (1): clonedcheese

Not Voting (4): Dwai, laserlab, Squirrel2412, TheFlash

Everyone has five minutes to message me with corrections

1 Like

EricH was executed! He was…

BB-8, Vanilla Town

You are BB-8, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Eliminate all members of the Mafia.

Night 2 begins now and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-07-18T01:00:00Z. Actions will lock 1 hour before the end of the night.

1 Like

“And with that, day 2 of the Future Robotics Celebration comes to an end!” said the first announcer.

“Wow!” said the second announcer. “So who’s getting eliminated today?”

“Great question!” said the first announcer. “Let’s call up an audience volunteer!”

A robot in the front row of bleachers rotated its arm upwards. The first announcer pointed to it. “Alright, you there, come on up!”

The robot rotated spider-like appendages as it climbed up the steps onto the stage. “I think BB-8 is the most suspicious,” it said. “Yesterday, I saw BB-8 and Data talking in the hallway. I think they might have been collaborating!”

“Well, let’s bring BB-8 onstage to answer that accusation!” said the announcer. BB-8 rolled forward and up a side ramp onto the stage.

“So, what do you have to say?” prompted the announcer.

“Beep beep BEEP beep BEEP beep BEEP,” said BB-8.

“You’re saying you weren’t collaborating with him, you were just asking if you could borrow a screwdriver?” said the announcer.

BB-8 stuck out a thin metal protrusion and lit it on fire, creating the appearance of a thumbs-up.

“I think that’s pretty suspicious,” said the other robot. “Why wouldn’t you bring your own screwdriver to an event like this?”

“Wow!” said the second announcer. “I have to say I agree with that. Well, it looks like BB-8 is being eliminated from competition. What do you have to say about that?”

“Beep BEEP beeeeep beepbeep beep,” said BB-8.

As the robots gathered the next day, they were faced with a dreadful sight: a wolf-like robot, disassembled into pieces on the floor before them.

“It must be the Mafia Alliance!” said one robot. “Blade Wolf, can you hear me? What can you tell us? Did you see who did this to you?”

Most of Blade Wolf’s systems were failing due to the attack, but his red ocular sensors were still intact. He pointed them at the robot speaking to him.

“Freedom cannot be forced on others,” it said. “It must be earned for oneself.”

“What does that mean?” said the robot he was talking to. “That’s not helpful at all!”

“My analysis indicates that it isn’t intended to be,” said a third robot. “He’s saying that if he simply told us who attacked him, it would cheapen our efforts. Instead, we need to figure it out for ourselves, in order to earn our freedom from the Mafia Alliance.”

“Alternative hypothesis,” said a fourth robot. “His cognitive symptoms have been largely disabled by the attack, and he’s just repeating one of his most common phrases automatically.”

“Or that,” said the third.

Actions have locked. If you didn’t get feedback, you slept peacefully.

Night 2 has ended. @orangeandblack5 has died in the night. He was:

IF Prototype LQ-84i “Blade Wolf”

“Freedom can not be forced on others. It must be earned for oneself.”

You are Blade Wolf, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Eliminate all members of the Mafia.

Day 3 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-07-20T01:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 11 players alive, majority is 6.

VOTE: Quin
Call it a hunch.

I’m liking Flash. A lot.

I’m not gonna give any explanations until after I eat my food. Fight me.

Aelin how could you do this to me

I’m going to pretend that absolutely nothing happened and that everything is going to plan

i tried :sob:

i thought i sold it well enough

you convinced me

… really?

not that orange was a wolf but you did convince me

it’s fine no one in this game is smart enough to read this conversation