M17 Mafia Chat

Since starv somehow thinks I’m town, I’m probably gonna defend him

Though if you can think of a plausible reason for scum starv to defend nanook then feel free to “convince” me

I was thinking of going after one of the quieter sheep.

1 Like

FYI: I’m going to let Nick build a case on Andres. It shouldn’t be too hard to do that as there’s a logical move if you assume Andres is mafia trying to blend in.

ejji and Kline are my targets currently, at least long enough to get them to say something.

1 Like

I may play devil’s advocate on Kline and push onto Andres

Or push Nick’s sudden agreement with me on starv, but that’s weaker

Eh, we’re generally painting StarV as town.

Though I suspect we’ll need to be careful about who we take out. Don’t want to be the only ones saying “town town town” and then the dude dies.

also watch out for vigi.

1 Like

Heh. Star got mildly riled. This should be good.

PR hunt:

We think Nick is motion. Any ideas on vigi or doc?

I’m thinking one of the quiet ppl

I dont think the other prs would breadcrumb as much tho since they’re not investigative

also I dont think we can kill starv cause he says I am maf but if we kill him that would make it obvious

Yeah, who can we off to make the big take a shot at star?

i mean I would say me but then i would be off. I think we might just have to try a wagon and see if it goes

Good news is that all wagons are even right now, 2 each.

1 Like

if Im alive on the next day I could probably try and start one and see what happens depending on how starv is acting sort of a self prez, or we could pull the no I am the cop thing

also if it comes to it I can do a self prez vote real close to the end if need be

also yes i did just realize that i very lightly softed the maf team as three robotics people

nope other way around 2 were on 1 was off

kill GKB tonight?

Too risky unless we know motion detector. I can roleblock MD but I need to be SURE.

Might be worth it to flush MD though.

yea but also would probably get one of us killed if he actually is vig

@quin is NK before or after vig shot?