M17 Mafia Chat

I like your thinking.

NK nanook (active)

I’ll throw a block on gellnick unless someone has any better ideas.

Push starV for DK if we can.

2 Likes

Unless something changes…

/roleblock @gellnick

@Quin if we don’t change anything before SOD use this one.

3 Likes

I’ll probably go with the flow of the thread since I think I’m pretty clear so far (may change based on how town interprets the d1 results)

I’ll try to agree with you if that seems in character, though

/kill nanook

If you’re rbing nick I should be fine

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not going to be pushing StarV hard. Probably not going to be sheeping him, though.

1 Like

Just a thought: We should probably be ready for a push on you by gellnick if he is the motion detector. He might guess there was a roleblock.

AFAIK, per the roles, he won’t be told that he’s been blocked, he’ll be told null result (you did nothing). If he thinks you’re scum that might raise an eyebrow.

I could be a bit paranoid.

1 Like

I’ll prepare for that, but for nick to actually push it he’d have to out himself

Plus the nature of md means that ppl who were targeted, prs, and mafia are indistinguishable

i think that we could probably get starv in a day kill as a revenge for cheese

do wewant me to kill? I thought there was a point at some time where we wanted me to kill. Not sure tho mainly cause I feel like I don’t have much suspission right now

also message me on discord if i need to hop on

Just in case you did want me to kill yall can take it back if not
/kill nanook

1 Like

You successfully roleblocked your target.

You successfully killed your target.

2 Likes

StarV goes down tonight, I think.

@JKBear331 your lack of activity has been noticed. It’s not hibernating season anymore…:wink:

1 Like

I know I have been busy do you want a pic of all the paneling and doors that I painted today

will be a lot more active once the week starts up as we are only working on the house during the weekend

Nah, I helped a buddy do drywall and paint a couple months back.

That was a bit of work. Actually we did the entire house interior (less doors), 2 coats, in 1 day.

dude we did SOOOOOO many doors like there were around 3 per bedroom and we had to do 4 different bedrooms

Yeah, we didn’t do any doors on that one. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen, hall. Working around the furniture… and each other… And making sure we got the right paint from the cans…

'Twas a workout.

ooh yea at least we dont have any furniture in the house right now so it is a lot easier to work around but the room we are working on is around 32 ft wide and probably another 10 ish if not more long and around 7-8 ft celings so lots of paneling to paint over and all the lines need to be hand painted in because they are super deep