M17 “Gold Rush” Game Thread [No Contest]

Nerd

1 Like

But that won’t be rn :sunglasses:

Anyways
VOTE: nick

Also ftr I fully expect to get an earful from Arete for that one if they ever read this game

I don’t know if starv is mafia, on the one hand the random vote originally and the wrong wagon on chess (not that I didn’t join in on that wagon) but on the other hand this seems like a strategy too risky for the mafia to play.

I’m not gonna lie

I kinda suspect we’ll have better odds off-wagon

1 Like

I will talk about my thoughts more after school when I have more time

I’ve seen mafia do this before

I’ve done this as Mafia before

It’s possible

1 Like

I agree, wagon had so much momentum there’s no reason to have more than 1 maf on that wagon

Certainly not all three I don’t think, but it’s hard to tell for sure and sometimes scum make weird voting choices just to screw with people, but I’m still inclined to agree

On day 1?

What I will say is that I think Clem’s death is the most damning thing against StarV rn

How damning that actually is TBD

Yes

1 Like

That is a strange thing for someone to say after two town die

1 Like

Is it though?

Yeah I would say it is

Unless you are trying to get voted out

Can we not act like it was a tragedy that we killed a player who did nothing useful on D1? Maybe if his reads post came out with 4 hours left instead of 5 minutes, we could have reconsidered, but like… Really, I don’t think clonedcheese D1 was bad for us at all.

1 Like

Also, this associative is probably glaringly obvious to everyone, but if Nanook is mafia, ejjinami has to always be mafia.

oh wait, dumbtell… nanook is dead.