M17 “Gold Rush” Game Thread [No Contest]

So this is a hit right?

like ejji

like laser

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS READLIST AFTER I DIE
Priority Kill list:
Starv

How “off” was my first post, if it was at all?
The only real fault that StarV actually has from me is 1) low postage and 2) questionable response to pushing.
But by my flip shown below, you can clearly see this is not the case.
So what happened?
There was some initial suspicion on me due to inactivity, StarV blew it out of proportion, and the wagon ballooned. They were not sheeping anyone; they were the first vote onto me, before and now.
How likely is it that people claiming to “put pressure on inactive people” decided to only go for me, instead of spreading it out to other inactives?
Why is it that gellnick is the only one defending me?
Ask yourself these questions, look at my flip below, and think whether town would be stupid enough for this.
There is a clear agenda here. An overracting lowposter is such an easy target for scum, much more than the calm, asleep ejj who people might get suspicious for later down the road.
I’ve told you guys before, and people who’ve played with me recently will know. My greatest strength is in reading those that read me, since I know my alignment and can deduce accordingly.
DO NOT LET THIS SLOT GO ALIVE.

Nanook:
The one with even less posts than me :thinking:
They sheeped onto the ejj wagon, and the “preference” that StarV had was “id kill cloned for that 1 post since i haven’t read up on gellnick”

the one that originally proposed the idea of me being scum for 1 post, less scummy than starV but can imagine a team there

andresvmb:
the sheepiest sheep to ever exist
did i ever mention that they only had 6 posts?
oh, and also that all of their votes have been naked sheeps?
idk about scum, but this is harmful towards town

Less important kill list:
orangeandblack5:
more of a meta read, I think orange is smarter than continue to exist on my wagon for eternity

Squirrel
I had a few meh posts i read from them
i have 30 secs weh

PLEASE KILL STARV

3 Likes

prolly

I can’t see anything else unless 5 people log on and change their votes

just
read that
read my flip
and kill starv
easy

1 Like

glgl

3 Likes

Day one has ended. Final vote count can flip coming shortly.

5 Likes

Votecount as of end of day one

Clonedcheese (8): StarV, Nanook, orangeandblack5, andresvmb, ejjinami, laserlab, ericH, squirrel2412

StarV (2): gellnick, clonedcheese

Gellnick (2): Erickline, Goalkeeperboss,

waxton (1): jletendre

Not Voting (2): JKBear331, waxton

—-

This is the end of day one. @clonedcheese has died. Their role was TOWN (vanilla).

—-

Day two will start at 2021-05-07T16:00:00Z. Night actions for night one are due one hour before this time if required.

3 Likes

Alive players

About one hour left until night one actions are randomized.

Day two start. Over the night many things have happened and it has been found that @Nanook has died. His role was found to be TOWN (vanilla).

Alive players

1 Like

VOTE: StarV
I don’t think I need to say anything, I’ve made my position very clear I think.

cloned why are you like this

Victory

We definitely need to vote on wagon today

Can I get your laserlab thoughts now then?

I need to reread his EoD myself, didn’t really overnight (was asleep)