M17 “Gold Rush” Game Thread [No Contest]

Also I wouldn’t hold lying or hiding real tells against anyone…I certainly did when I was active and trying to be “competitive” and the only reason I’m not anymore is new priorities within mafia. Makes sense to milk as many wins out of them as you can. I’m also fairly certain it’s optimal a lot of the time to lie about most read reasons even from a game by game perspective.

I still won’t be sharing tells other people discover(ed) that they share with me in confidence but a lot of mine will be fairly out in the open soonish.

1 Like

When elli uses the word cheese hes always scum

3 Likes

What if @clonedcheese is in the game

2 Likes

Also oh I totally forgot but I’m open to feedback on anything that happened before the “no motion” check on squirrel

2 Likes

Me too

:eyes:

Also

I’m actually scum I will accept this compliment now thank you very much

I was too lazy to type 'willing to accept feedback… etc etc"

This is kind of an angleshooty take but I think that checking Kline night 1 (?) when he essentially wasn’t playing the game was a kind of bad check, Mafia teams are relatively less likely to have someone carry the kill who doesn’t specifically say they’re willing to (and on MU, proxying your teammates isn’t possible at all), and someone who isn’t around might not be able to approve carrying out the kill

Cloned was also not doing anything scum-AI for him and towards the end of the day was blatantly in his village meta, but I don’t fault you for not realizing that since you aren’t as familiar with his meta

I take it back tbh

1 Like

lol I’d force it on the inactive every time personally

Especially after this D1 when there were like five inactives

Yeah, but you’re an overly aggressive player and need to tone it down.

1 Like

This is toned down :kissing_heart:

Fair enough, just bear in mind when you’re playing on MU that the MU software doesn’t allow you to proxy-force your teammate to carry the kill so they have to be at least active enough to show up and submit it

Yes I know but why is this relevant here lol

2 Likes

I’m also open to feedback, feedback tailored to my role specifically would also be cool

You shot not only a wolf but the strongest wolf PR

I would say you did alright :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

filthy proxy zealot rusher

1 Like