M17 “Gold Rush” Game Thread [No Contest]

c h e e s e

c h e s s

1 Like

I only voted GKB because town refused to kill mafia

To be fair forcing him to shoot did work out

We thought he would shoot starv lol

1 Like

(@quin to get an admin into the Mafia Chat–or at an admin who can get in based on a link)
I’ll answer that, though he did ask in dead chat. As the roleblocker…
We were concerned about the healer targeting the vig (waste of a nightkill). So we blocked @CRichardFoL instead.

We did think briefly about doing the reverse–block the vig and kill the doctor–but I don’t recall why we waved that off. Possibly we weren’t sure where the motion detector was, or if CRich was MD.

There was one other factor, which squirrel just mentioned.

And incidentally, Orange–you were watching me, or watching GKB? Your immediate wallpost on me was kind of a dead giveaway.

Had to be watching you

Md only knows if their target was targeted/visited someone else

They dont know identities of visitors - that’s watcher

You

And yeah it kinda was but at that point I thought I had the RBer dead to rights so worth it

FTFY. :wink: GKB took care of that first. Order of operations was a serious discussion in the scum chat.

Don’t worry, I’d have done the same. Right @gellnick?

I’m actually curious why @Squirrel2412 went for the doctor instead of you that night. I can’t recall–might have been the doctor protecting you.

Ah, I see Nanook’s been added to the Mafia chat. It should be public before too terribly long.

what did I do?

Claimed Tracker when I was. M3 or M5?

Actually, the more relevant was the next night when I took down one of your scumbuddies on sight.

Scum chat released

2 Likes

I was scum?
Dammit I was trying to be scummy as heck

Oh yeah that was a ton of fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Link?

I needed the guaranteed kill on crich - if there was an actual save then I’d be stuck with a bunch of ‘confirmed’ people at the end

The way it worked out it just perfectly aligned to get into lylo with the right number of ppl

Not that the game really mattered at that point, but I still wanted to make it work

VOTE: @orangeandblack5 for calling me stupid :clown_face: lol

I see you liking these posts

1 Like

First time on here in like years lmao

1 Like