M17 Dead Chat

Lol the barrage of likes I just got from orange

I was expecting something spectacular when Orange joined. 10/10 was not disappointed.

I agree that there’s something off here. Would suggest a draw. Unless someone launches a Squirrel wagon in the next game day…

3 Likes

:orange_heart:

2 Likes

You know, I WISH some people would for once let me say something.
My internet hasn’t been working well at all for the past few days so I can’t even log in and say something before I’m hammered.

Lolll
I was trying to soft doctor hard, guess that failed.

What’s ur thoughts on the whole squirrel thing

I mean had squirrel been forced to kill someone orange would’ve detected it and town would’ve won so…

No Contest/Draw/Can is always a decent resolution for moderrors

I wouldn’t mind a win given we effectively had one (and the mid-game “clarification” that redefines what “target” is in a super messy way really makes it seem like it was done to cover up an error rather than how it was intended to be) but No Contest is workable in all cases

that’s super messy

Can I do /kill Doctor?

Can I do /kill Quin?

Can I do /kill this game? How about /kill Mafia451?

There’s no way this is intentionally this vague rather than just a way to justify letting an inaction through tbh

And like

If the scum don’t submit a kill they stand a chance of self-targeting under this definition

And in this case even if we assume that it was intended that inaction should be allowed, why is it randed rather than not killing if the scum don’t submit? That makes negative sense, if not killing as an option was intended it’d be the default.

And like the OP even specifically calls out NoElim as an option

Which makes sense because elimination isn’t mandatory

in summary: lol

WTF how is that legal

Which, ironically, are exactly my thoughts on the business practices AT&T uses…

1 Like

I’m not gonna rant more about AT&T but let’s just say my internet barely works because they screwed everything up

1 Like

Let’s just agree:
/kill this really vaguely worded screwy wording.

1 Like

That’s a singular thing, checks out

but yeah i’m super salty rn

Don’t be

In any world outside of “secretly bastard game” instaeliming you is the correct move and nothing personal

2 Likes

I wake up at 9, internet doesn’t work for 2 hours, I finally log on at 11 to find i’m dead because I was hammered before I could say something.
Seriously?

Shoulda said it yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways I suspect we may still stand a chance despite the host goonery

If Squirrel kills StarV then Andres will know it has to be exactly him - I saw no motion from ejji on a kill night.

If Squirrel kills ejji then Andres only has to convince StarV - should be easy considering he townread him the whole time.

However, the issue we run into is if Andres doesn’t beat the others to the thread and they still think it’s auto (which is not only a reasonable mindset but is in fact the correct one to hold)

So we’ll see I guess, but at the very least neither of Squirrel’s kill options here do him any favors.

1 Like

well as an insider in the sucm chat starv is dying