M17 Dead Chat

But that’s not how logic works

You can’t just use a common term with no addendum to explain you’re completely redefining what it means and then say “well technically nobody asked how I define the word even though it’s completely different from how literally everybody else has ever used it”

1 Like

mandatory kills means MANDATORY kills

if they aren’t mandatory don’t put it in the OP

also don’t run a setup if you’re going to change how it works without telling people

1 Like

like that’s super bastard

1 Like

I can’t just run Cop13 and then decide the cop gets two checks every night because I decide to redefine what a “Cop” does without telling people and then pretend that’s okay

2 Likes

dude i dont know why that worked or happened I was dead at that point,
other thing that sort of justifed it was voting no elim

Voting Noelim is not same as mandatory kill, killing no one

1 Like

Voting literally isn’t mandatory

take it up with the mod,

That’s the whole point that it’s specified to be a “mandatory” kill

If noelim wasn’t an option it would need to be specified as “eliminations are mandatory” but it isn’t because it’s not

That literally works in favor of this game needing to be called as auto

also @Quin other than breaking rules somewhat we could probably start the day early if all parties agree as night actions have already been submitted for everyone just to get this whole thing over with

waiting 12 hours to get slowrolled by a secretly bastard game is honestly crossing into “dick move” territory so I agree but really the game should just be called

One day left, just let I play out then address everything publicly

frankly making people continue to play a game that has been this irrevocably damaged is not the right call

It’s what I’ve been doing, I think at the least it should’ve been publicly clarified that “no one “ can be targeted but oh well

that’s so much wasted time

2 Likes

and for a game to waste people’s time is the worst thing it can possibly do tbh

I will reach out.

Can someone add gellnick?

1 Like

@Quin