M16 Game Thread

@Arete thoughts on this line?

For the record, this is why I voted 000peo

Felt performative, like he was on board with cheese leading the charge on digging stuff up but then also felt like he’d look good for shouting at people not to give up info

Obviously that was not the case but it’s where I was at

Yesterday’s VC:

000peo (7): Arete, orangeandblack5, bepwei, JKBear331, EricH, EricKline, clonedcheese
EricKline (5): Ari_2412, Squirrel2412, Quin, k.aylee2412, laserlab
orangeandblack5 (1): GoalkeeperBoss
GoalkeeperBoss (1): cattypaws_f
Not Voting (3): TheFlash, 000peo, GTacc

First, 000peo not being active at EoD (at least judging by the lack of self-pres) incriminates the later voters of peo if Erik is scum

…wait ok that’s me
shit

Secondly, peo only became a wagon after Erik
Wait no
Absolutely no
Peo wagon became a thing less than an hour before EoD

Arete suggested “going back to the wagon,” orange and bep immediately sheeped it

I was practically correct in saying this, but things were much worse than i thought it was
i thought the wagon had existed for sometime
…and then the wagon continued to grow

ok I feel like an ass, would’ve recognized that people were trying to save Erik if I had more time

VOTE: EricKline

How was that not obvious

regardless of who the perpetrators are (Arete for starting the wagon, the initial two for quickly sheeping, the later few for jumping on), scum was clearly trying to save Eric

I don’t know?
Also wasn’t obvious to you either sicne you voted peo

My literal stated motivation was saving EK

How would I not be aware people were trying to save EK

2 Likes

Quantify that one for me

I’m not gonna shut you down because the possibility I’m super pocketed exists

But I’ma need more than “clearly it was scum!”

ok I might be getting ahead of myself, since I don’t know EK’s alignment
I think the massive swing to peo’s wagon is indicative of a last minute save attempt, which I have seen a lot from scum
but I guess I’m having a hard time distinguishing “people trying to keep EK alive because they’re good” vs “scum trying to save their teammate”

You know what cheese

I’ll meet you halfway

VOTE: Arete

how about three-quarters?
VOTE: orange

:^)

I mean

For me it’s not because he’s “good” it’s because I actively think he’s town

No deal

Went there yesterday, not feeling it again

good has two meanings :^) :^)

Ah

i think i like this one for now

VOTE: EricKline

first instinct is that it feels vaguely TMIish (particularly given that he was voting 000peo at the time)

my actually-thinking-about-it-for-more-than-five-seconds thought is that it could also just be ‘thinking that maybe Eric was being saved, and that cloned’s last minute switch was part of that’

although he did write a couple posts after that so he could have switched back if he wanted to? which makes that interpretation kind of weird

go go go