M16 Game Thread

I checked him because he was one of the last-minute swaps onto JK

I figured getting his alignment would be helpful for figuring out what the scum agenda near EoD was (also relevant to Squirrel’s alignment)

Who did you investigate last night and what was their alignment?

I have to dip for now, don’t quickhammer, I’d like to be able to make legacy reads

1 Like

Bepwei Empire

I still don’t believe you’re town-aligned.

The EK flip would confirm your alignment unlike a Bepwei vote. I think a Bepwei flip means either you lied or you’re turning against another mafia to look good.

You know what, how about this:
This vote, we vote out EK. If he’s mafia, you get voted out next. Otherwise, I trust you and we vote out Bepwei next. But if we vote out Bepwei, I still don’t trust you if he turns out scum.

@gellnick, could you update the VC?

Yep, sorry I forgot to.

Apologies for the screwup.

Vote Count

Not Voting (13) - Squirrel2412, Ari_2412, cattypaws_f, Arete, bepwei, GoalkeeperBoss, k.aylee2412, Quin, EricKline, clonedcheese, laserlab, TheFlash, GTacc

VOTE: EricKline

Vote Count

EricKline (1): Ari_2412
bepwei (1): Arete

Not Voting (11): Squirrel2412, cattypaws_f, bepwei, GoalkeeperBoss, laserlab, TheFlash, GTacc, k.aylee2412, Quin, EricKline, clonedcheese

I should not have woken up at 7 AM this morning

Ari literally none of this makes any sense.

1 Like

Even bother going a full day or should we majority?

VOTE: bepwei

Why would you check bep last night and not Squirrel?

He’s the odv kill those last minute switches to JK were mad sus.

I have no idea why scumteam killed orange last night. I would have killed orange myself if I had the chance.

VOTE: Bepwei

I think it is strange that they would kill orange over Arete given his PR claim last night.

Like is it just me or should they have killed arete? A cop is a major town help if they are on our side so the fact that he didn’t die makes me thing he’s either scum or they had reason to not believe his claim

Let’s break this down:

Logically both Arete and I are practically confirmed. If you think scum would pull a stunt like that…idk what to tell ya. There’s no way they would leave one of their own out to dry just to save another.

Especially if it means putting both at risk.

I had a SLIGHT suspicion that Arete might have been lying and just gambling that I was either (so even if he did die, he could take down a town), but there’s not much reason for him to accuse bep like this if he is scum.

So

Arete and Eric lock town, a bep flip will further confirm that.

Squirrel seems like odv next kill, literally no matter what happens today. There was, logically, a scum among those final three with all the switching and squirrel is the only one left.

Orange would have been next for me, but scumteam saved us that one. I’m not sure of the logic here. I guess killing the top poster was a big deal to them? Otherwise I’m not sure why you’d park you kill on this slot.

After that

Idk we’ll see.

Arete was likely protected.

1 Like

Though not sure why they didn’t kill me.

I’m assuming they can only use it once in consecutive nights on the same person…I’ll ask.

This final message, even ignoring the last second switches makes squirrel mad sus in and of itself

1 Like

I explained it, let’s see if it can be explained again.

I don’t trust Arete’s claim.

We all know you’re the same alignment as Arete.

Your flip tells us Arete’s alignment.

A Bepwei flip does not guarantee we know what Arete’s alignment is.

If your flip is town, we can vote out Bepwei next week.

If your flip if mafia, we vote out Arete next week.

Does this make sense?

Do you Trust Arete’s Claim?
  • Yes
  • No
  • My username is Arete

0 voters