M16 Game Thread

Let’s break this down:

Logically both Arete and I are practically confirmed. If you think scum would pull a stunt like that…idk what to tell ya. There’s no way they would leave one of their own out to dry just to save another.

Especially if it means putting both at risk.

I had a SLIGHT suspicion that Arete might have been lying and just gambling that I was either (so even if he did die, he could take down a town), but there’s not much reason for him to accuse bep like this if he is scum.

So

Arete and Eric lock town, a bep flip will further confirm that.

Squirrel seems like odv next kill, literally no matter what happens today. There was, logically, a scum among those final three with all the switching and squirrel is the only one left.

Orange would have been next for me, but scumteam saved us that one. I’m not sure of the logic here. I guess killing the top poster was a big deal to them? Otherwise I’m not sure why you’d park you kill on this slot.

After that

Idk we’ll see.

Arete was likely protected.

1 Like

Though not sure why they didn’t kill me.

I’m assuming they can only use it once in consecutive nights on the same person…I’ll ask.

This final message, even ignoring the last second switches makes squirrel mad sus in and of itself

1 Like

I explained it, let’s see if it can be explained again.

I don’t trust Arete’s claim.

We all know you’re the same alignment as Arete.

Your flip tells us Arete’s alignment.

A Bepwei flip does not guarantee we know what Arete’s alignment is.

If your flip is town, we can vote out Bepwei next week.

If your flip if mafia, we vote out Arete next week.

Does this make sense?

Do you Trust Arete’s Claim?
  • Yes
  • No
  • My username is Arete

0 voters

I think you’re saying this because you don’t like the idea of your name being put down

You’re not alone. My theory:

1 Like

I know that voting out bepwei doesn’t have a guarantee we know what Arete’s alignment is but I see no reason for the Mafia to accuse a fellow Mafia in this situation.

1 Like

my computer smells like burning motors
help
what do i do

I do. Let’s say the mafia are Bepwei, Arete, and EK. By Arete ratting on Bepwei, that makes the two of them seem like townleans rather than as mafia. They would rather from a strategic standpoint have two mafias alive than one.

i mean
we practically have a thunderdome between Arete/Bep here

since they can’t be town/town, at least one is scum
it’s either scum!Arete ratting out scum!Bep, or town!Arete legit finding scum

don’t think scum!Arete goes for a 1v1 on Bep this early

VOTE: Arete

i like when mech works out like this and i dont have to read

4 Likes

fuck i did it again

VOTE: Bep

I swear I typed Bep

True, but assuming that all 3 are mafia wouldn’t it make sense for them to “investigate” someone who people are already suspicious of (like squirrel) and say that he is mafia rather than someone who is actually part of the mafia

2 Likes

question to computer nerds
is 70 degrees celcius a good cpu temp

…i think Bep is scum regardless of Arete’s alignement here
which means that Arete’s more likely town than scum

1 Like

There’s still another option. Let’s say Arete and EK are mafia, but Bepwei is town. By claiming Bepwei is a mafia even when he’s not a mafia, it means that it stalls on actually voting out the mafias for a vote.

also

What the fuck

3 Likes

By doing it this way, it means we’ll vote out 2 mafias and eliminate 4 townspeople