M16 Game Thread

VOTE: JkBear

Heck

This topic was automatically closed after 35 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

I think this posted because I’m a mod on M451. Please disregard this message.

Original message:

I dont think this comes from scum

(sorry bepwei it’s more fair to leave it in)

5 Likes

Vote Count

JKBear331 (6): Squirrel2412, Ari_2412, cattypaws_f, Arete, orangeandblack5, bepwei
Squirrel2412 (4): GoalkeeperBoss, k.aylee2412, Quin, EricKline
Arete (2): clonedcheese, laserlab
Squirrell2412 (1): JKBear331

Not Voting (2): TheFlash, GTacc

@JKBear331 has been eliminated. Please hold for flip and flavor (F&F).

Thank you Orange for undeleting the message.

9 Likes

End of Day 2.

Jedi Master Yoda was leading several droids into battle, including JKBear331. Suddenly, Darth ----- appeared out of nowhere, and attacked the Jedi forces. JKBear331 attempted to attack, but suddenly he was surprised by a Imperial TIE Bomber, which flew into him, lifting him off the ground and into space. Luckily, JKBear331 was a droid, so he was just fine. He was flown into the main hangar bay of the ISC Eric Kline, which turned out to be undocking an Imperial EricH-class Shuttle. However, as JKBear331 touched the deck, which was a randomly occuring infinite improbability portal, he suddenly and completely randomly turned into a cow, which was lucky since the Emperor’s right hand man, the Imperial Jester, had a taste for fresh milk.

@JKBear331 was a Republic Droid!

This topic was automatically opened after 11 hours.

Day 3 Start.
Jedi Master Yoda was inspecting the battle droids to ensure they had no major operating system errors, like what had happened with the Windows 10-powered droids of the Old Republic, where the choice of using Windows 10 as an operating system was one of many fatal errors that caused the Republic droids to defect to the Separatist faction. However, when inspecting orangeandblack5, who was standing next to @EricKline, Yoda found an odd message:

The Message

Then, of course, orangeandblack5 experienced a fatal system error, quite possibly caused by an Imperial virus.

@orangeandblack5 was a Republic Droid!

As always, the flavor has absolutely no relevance to anything other than some slight insanity

Bepwei came up Empire last night

VOTE: Bepwei

JKBear331 turned out to be a townie. His answers to my questions were very mafia aligned thinking and I didn’t think his viewpoints were in the interest for the town. Looking back in retrospect, there was no way for me to know that he was a townie.

The big info that was revealed before EoD was Arete claiming Alignment Cop. I don’t trust his claim at the moment, but I don’t want to vote him out on the chance of him being the actual alignment cop. I think he is the Tracker, and since he’s the tracker he would know there isn’t an Alignment Cop. Right before EoD, he claimed that he investigated EK, and EK was a townie. This right here means that EK and Arete have the same alignment so I’m going to

VOTE: EricKline

so I will know if I can trust Arete.

Also, I just saw that Orange was killed by the mafia. Since Arete wasn’t killed, 1 of 2 scenarios is possible:

1. Arete is a mafia and they aren’t going to kill themselves
  2. Arete is a townie and the mafia are afraid of the doctor

I checked him because he was one of the last-minute swaps onto JK

I figured getting his alignment would be helpful for figuring out what the scum agenda near EoD was (also relevant to Squirrel’s alignment)

Who did you investigate last night and what was their alignment?

I have to dip for now, don’t quickhammer, I’d like to be able to make legacy reads

1 Like

Bepwei Empire

I still don’t believe you’re town-aligned.

The EK flip would confirm your alignment unlike a Bepwei vote. I think a Bepwei flip means either you lied or you’re turning against another mafia to look good.

You know what, how about this:
This vote, we vote out EK. If he’s mafia, you get voted out next. Otherwise, I trust you and we vote out Bepwei next. But if we vote out Bepwei, I still don’t trust you if he turns out scum.

@gellnick, could you update the VC?

Yep, sorry I forgot to.

Apologies for the screwup.

Vote Count

Not Voting (13) - Squirrel2412, Ari_2412, cattypaws_f, Arete, bepwei, GoalkeeperBoss, k.aylee2412, Quin, EricKline, clonedcheese, laserlab, TheFlash, GTacc

VOTE: EricKline

Vote Count

EricKline (1): Ari_2412
bepwei (1): Arete

Not Voting (11): Squirrel2412, cattypaws_f, bepwei, GoalkeeperBoss, laserlab, TheFlash, GTacc, k.aylee2412, Quin, EricKline, clonedcheese

I should not have woken up at 7 AM this morning

Ari literally none of this makes any sense.

1 Like