You’re all very special and I love each of you for who you are :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Votecount as of post #682

orangeandblack5 (4): Urist, Andresvmb, Made, Srceenplay
Made (2): orangeandblack5, Duskfall98

Not Voting (1): laserlab

@orangeandblack5 has died. He was town. His role was:

Snoke

You’re Snoke. You’re pretty cool mocap, but you’re a pretty lame villain. Boo.

Your basic ability is: Sitting in a Chair . You’re really, really good at sitting in a chair. If you make one vote (exactly one vote) AND finish the day on a successful wagon (meaning the one that goes over), you will upgrade your ability. You cannot defer your ability.

You are town, and win when the mafia are dead.

Your new ability is: Long Distance Communication. Using poorly explained but undeniably neato force powers, you can neighborize two people. One of those people can be you! You pick your target(s) during the day, and the neighborhood will open at EOD. You cannot defer this ability.

Your new ability is: Do You Even Have A Lightsaber?? The answer is no, no you do not. Which seems like kind of an oversight on your part honestly. But you do have some cool force powers, and some that are um…let’s say disconcertingly used. Anyways, you have a choice! At night you can either use your powers to hide yourself, OR to hide another player. This will stop any other abilities targeting the hidden player except for kills, including the factional kill. You can defer this ability.

Night is approximately 24-26 hours long.

@Andresvmb
@Duskfall98
@laserlab
@Made
@Srceenplay
@Urist

1 Like

Please keep the friendly game guidelines in mind: Friendly Game Tag

2 Likes

In the night, @Andresvmb dies! He flips town. His role was:

Will Turner

You’re Will Turner! You’re ostensibly a protagonist but…are you tho? Are you really? You’re pretty self serving, you allegedly respect Kiera Knightly but your actions often don’t show it, and frankly you’re pretty whiny. You are undeniably good at one thing though, and it’s looking like an absolute god with damp hair.

Your basic ability is: Leverage. You understand how basic leverage works, good job you. Target one player during the day OR at night, and you can spring them free from jail using your magical powers of, um, jumping on a bench to break the door. If you’re successful, your ability will be upgraded. You can defer your ability.

You are town, and win when the mafia are dead.

Your new ability is: Naive. You’re well intentioned, but you’re also…kinda gullible? Like…you mean well, but you’re just not quite as sharp as the people around you. Each night, you MUST target a player: if they are NKed, you will die in their stead. If they carry a kill (including the factional kill), any actions targeting them will effect you instead. You cannot defer this ability.

Your new ability is: Dying Breath. If you die, you can use your last moments to take someone with you (it’s a vengeful shot). This ability cannot be deferred.

Hammer is at 3, eod is 2021-06-06T23:30:00Z

okay, so let’s not hammer again, that was awful

I mean it’s not like anyone could blame us, orange was behaving erratically.

So what exactly did orange do to get voted out?

I am going to be honest I really didn’t/don’t understand what was going on

Srceenplay hammered @Urist is that normal?

@Srceenplay same question

killing Andres, a person on yesterday’s wagon is an odd nk

@Srceenplay @Duskfall98 I need you’re thoughts on yesterdays chop on the record

he basically got himself voted out, he was acting strangely

I wanted to see what would happen

And deceitful

Can we go back to made now?