LotR Mafia

Well blame Urist hahaha

You’re just as culpable

Hell, moreso

Like you literally have firsthand experience with me trying to help prop up a massively struggling team and still not bussing even then, which is exactly what led to my downfall

You are literally more guilty of this insanely stupid miselim than he is and do not get to just blame him for it

Lol?

Literally think for yourself sometime

If it is just made I’m going to be fuming in postgame

Actually probably not because I’ll have been 3 for 3

Wait orange got hammered?

And frankly you guys miseliminating the dude who’s 3-for-3 would be pretty funny :blobby:

Yeah because who needs practically confirmed town in the game

Casual reminder that Laser is confirmed town unless Dan is throwing almost as hard as the rest of you

literally how the fuck tunneled can you get

i’m going to make a post so that orange doesn’t get consec-post-capped

1 Like

thank you

this is cathartic

fr tho like I literally don’t understand how I could have feasibly been more towny

I turned squirrel’s pocket attempt around into a successful scum elimination on D1

I turned StarV’s push attempts on D1 and D2 around into a successful scum elimination on D2

Thus far literally every flipped player has been in line with my reads

None of my posting in the thread has been anything but upfront

My fakeclaim in a private chat was literally entirely unnecessary as scum but very easily explainable to ensure if it backfired I’d be able to talk about exactly why

Not to mention going out of my way to talk with a player with fewer posts I thought was likely to die than one with more posts who had basically said everything he thought in the thread already

There’s literally nothing more I could have done

And sure none of this was done entirely alone but it’s undeniable that I was a major driving force for each of them

Plus the guy who just died was my staunchest supporter

Really makes you think

Whoever the last scum is just got away with the miselim of their career

It’s all downhill from here so have fun with that

Anyways

Enjoy spending an entire night thinking about how Made spent so long talking about how I helped him realize StarV was scum before turning around to unceremoniously dunk my slot

you can come clean the game is over

yeah sure

yep you got me I sure am scum who hardsank both of my partners the first two days of the game

power moves only :sunglasses: