Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

I wrote that knowing the game wasn’t over.

Made me sad because I knew you’d do your best to wriggle out. I think you care a lot more about your scum game than I can, Sun Tsu.

All I have left is outrage.

i didnt know the game wasnt over

literall no game ever has that kind of rules

and i usually dont read rules. unless they;re really important

You didn’t read Nanook’s post? I had to think about it, but that was when the reality of the plurality mechanics hit me, even though I did play games by similar rules years ago.

oh god.

my fucking gut. I’m talking to you like you’re town. But I don’t trust my gut wrt you. I listened to it on day 3.

I don’t think I can take another day of this.

no i didnt. i skimmed it and i know plurality happens during the previous days but having no hammer is silly

Maaaan I need computer access. I feel like I need to see more meta to make the right decision but it’s friggen hard doing it on a phone.
I can’t really find any inconsistencies in MS’s reaction. He considers me conftown after I don’t quickhammer. It’s also clear that regardless of his alignment he doesn’t read stuff thoroughly, based on him forgetting the phrasing of the neighbor message. I’m leaning toward it being a legit reaction.
I’m gonna feel like such a sucker if I’m wrong and MS is scum tho.

maybe its my avatar <3

good = town. cute = good. cute = town

or maybe you just scumslipped. and admitted it for some odd reason. lampshading, as the literature experts would call it.

would you feel less of a sucker if ffery is scum?

Yeah then I would feel like a friggen god

but in order to be a friggen god you need to vote ffery instead of metal sonic

skinners box psychology 101

remember, if you vote metal sonic here all u end up is becoming a sucker + more like friggen dog

i know you love animals but that is not what you want. i don’t want that for you as well. you seem like a cool guy

There were about 4 hours between these posts. That’s when I realized what his rule was for.

I didn’t hide it - I called it out for you and Urist to think about, too.

why would anybody vote no lynch in lylo?

like maybe the scum dont have kills and someone can vig shot the scum? i dunno

It’s not “no lynch”.

It’s “end the game”.

You do that after your votes are final, and most scum would never agree to end early if they’re in the lynch lead unless they were just conceding.

You’d never do that as scum.

In a game where I was the only scum and didn’t have a team to let down, it’s possible that I would.

anyway its coming to 3 am here so im going to bed. i’ll have to wake up at 6.30 am but i’ll be able to check on my phone after i get on the bus

oh lol

guess you pay more attention to detail than i do!

pretty sure i dismissed that nanook post when i saw it cos i read it as no lynch