Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

<3

Hey guys. This is a really tough decision. My brain is telling me to vote for MS, he’s the guy I suspected yesterday and earlier today, and the evidence I laid out for ffery being scum is shaky at best. My intuition, however, is screaming at me that the person I’ve believed to be town all game has me in her pocket.
On one hand, my brain could be rusty. I haven’t played mafia in years, and there could be a smoking gun I’ve missed somewhere. On the other hand, it wouldn’t be the first time I was swayed by someone’s confidence, and I was actually very close to unvoting MS in the Twits game right before he was lynched (he was scum), so I know my intuition can’t be completely trusted there.
I’m gonna do a quick skim through the game and my next post will have a vote.

If you’re actually town MS, I hope you can forgive me for throwing the game. I can’t really get over the claim though. It doesn’t follow for me that you would vote for Elli d2 if you thought you’d blocked the nk by targeting Kats d1.
ffery, if you’re scum, super well-played game, I’ll definitely be more wary of you in future games.

VOTE: MetalSonic

@fferyllt were you scum?

I’m town.

I wish this were majority lynch.

You chose right.

I’ve been off looking at a game where Mala said that her head said I was town, but her gut said scum.

I have no idea what led her to trust her head. But, town won, fortunately.

There’s a game where Notsci described the thing about my scum game that I can’t change - which is how unhappy I am when I see my role PM. He said something about it being a miasma that permeated my posts.

1 Like

Even though he knows how much I hate drawing scum and could see that in my posts, Notsci never really trusted his townread because I did fool him a few times, and he just hoped one of us would be dead before lylo.

This is going to be a horrible next day or so. It’s not over. MS is going to fight the lynch a lot harder than I would if I were scum.

I don’t know if you could see it in my posts in the dragon game, but the only reason I didn’t give up during that lylo, even though I was obvscum, was because I didn’t want to let down my teammate.

Yeah, looking at that lylo I could tell that you don’t love playing scum. I don’t know many people who do. Having to keep up the façade for weeks (or months) is exhausting, and by the time lylo comes around you’re at the end of your rope and just want it to be over. I have huge respect for whichever of you turns out to be scum, because I would never be able to keep myself going like you have.

It took me a while to find this because Metal Sonic’s posts on MS aren’t searchable since his ban.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=6716593#p6716593

Zoraster nominated him for a custom title: Sun Tsu based on his scum strategy in his team mafia game.

This is nothing but BoP, but I will never forget that game. He got town-Nacho lynched, and then got GreyIce lynched after that, and his team came sooooo close to winning. Mollie figured him out, and then voted correctly in lylo to lynch the last scum.

what?!

Urist was scum then

What a troll

Unless you’re trolling ffery

Let me check my Role pm again

No, I’m town

Who’s trolling here??

lol stupid game had a flaw which is basically trust tell replacements. It got exploited by mollie and we couldn’t nightkill her. That sucked so bad because it was a mislynchable slot but suddenly became locktown

I don’t blame the setup designers because nobody would have anticipated that flaw but it was certainly vulnerable and exploited for the town win

this game had no scum??? Or one of you is lying??

@Nanook mod error that you didn’t give anyone a scum pm??? That could explain why there was never a nightkill

Elli claimed Steve irwin and my role pm said I’d had to get rid of him

you should improve on your 3 player lylo hammer skills

No way I’m scum here

ugh I think if there were one scum here it’s ffery posthammer trolling

How many plurality lynch games have you played, MS?

You say you had to get rid of him but you say your night action doesn’t work on him.