Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

Even if I ~could~ doubt at this point, I can’t believe he’d put that much effort into meta-ing the dragon game and writing that wall earlier today.

/channeling GiF

And here you show that the whole slow-rolling thing is a sham.

I love talking to you ffery and having this fun not-so-private but uninterrupted conversation but for the purposes of the game talking to scum won’t get me anywhere

pretty sure I don’t doubt urist is town

I just said it would be funny

I’d do it

Indeed. I’m wasting my time as far as ~my~ reads are concerned. But our convo may give Urist something to think about.

good idea

Urist if you vote ffery you’ll be a hero and I’ll give you a cookie and we win the game

If you get honeypotted by ffery’s avatar and hypnotic eyes and her Refined English though then that would be a disappointment

Choose wisely

It’s obvious correct answer

Sweet words from a wicked tongue.

ffery scum has absolutely no counterplay here, she can only look cute and hope you’ll give her the win like I did in dragon hunters

Do not make the same mistake — I actually want to win here so don’t throw this game for me

urist if you vote correctly and do the right thing (not the brain dead gamethrowing one) I’ll even let you play with my pet teddy bear for a bit

He won’t bite I promise

It’s funny. Even though I couldn’t get past doubts about you in TNs game, I did enjoy talking with you.

It’s different when I know you’re scum.

I have this really strongly ingrained town=good scum=evil thing, and I could never just chat with you as scum.

me too

But ffery = good trumps ffery scum = evil

because it’s ffery!

maybe that’s the real reason you brought me to lylo! that would be so sweet!

I wonder if you went after Kats yesterday because you thought he’d be better in lylo.

I don’t get much lylo practice. I kinda like it that way.

But, there’s no question that I’d prefer you to be dead before lylo over kats if I were scum trying to set up lylo. Not that I’d want to face either of you as scum.

1 Like

nah I just like ffery more than kats

And so, I’m here.

yes

if kats was scum I wouldn’t be sad about it cos we’d win together

Alas, it has to be you again

God your smarm makes me feel so gross.

indeed, I hope you feel guilty for being scum and bullying all those innocent animals!

I feel bad for lynching town. I feel bad about thinking Elli was scum, though his play was really weird. I even feel bad about thinking Kats was scum, though I thought he was really trying to manipulate me with that stuff about the article he’s writing. :confused:

1 Like