Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

And I did - necessarily - reconsider today. There’s no way that I wind up in lylo and don’t kick the tires of my assumptions.

Why is it 200 pages lol

No I know, sorry I meant MS said I was conftown without really considering the fact that roles are randomized. To me that seems like a guy who already knew I was town.

cos ur role says ur town

i know right!

umm my flavor is weird. i put an animal in my pouch/pocket to copy their ability. then i punch them to use my ability on the target. works on everyone except steve irwin.

kangaroo punch!

It’s about 400 posts?

Here’s the link to the start of lylo. Dragon Hunters - FIN

<3 how did you know?

Yeah but you’re not supposed to know that, that’s what I’m sayinggg. On d1 we talked about how my role literally just said “tell someone you’re town” and is generally a useless sack of crap so I was a bit put off by your immediate acceptance of the pm saying I’m town.

Tibbers told me at his tea party last weekend

1 Like

…NotSci?

Yea I meant just the lylo is 200 posts, i.e. as long as all the other days combined. :stuck_out_tongue: must have been fun. We should definitely aim for that in this game too!!

There was quite a bit of postgame.

You can’t be Notsci - I don’t think he had an iguana. But the tibbers/bear thing is a blast from the past. He was a sort of inno child in an Advance Wars based game a few years ago. He sent me a bear on night 1, and then missed my crumb about it at the start of day 2.

the Tibbers thing is a reference to the stuffed bear in MS’s avatar. I’m mantis’s bf

@Animals

Belated notice that was supposed to be in the opening day: I will accept a unanimous End Day vote. Just put VOTE: end day like you would a normal vote.

This is 100% optional.

OOH! I remember you from the Edgar Allen Poe game. I don’t think we’ve ever actually played together. Congrats on your new family member!

1 Like

Thanks! <3

I wanna sleep on this but I think I’ll be ready to place a vote tomorrow.

Maybe there’s a reason we’d want to do that, but I don’t see it.

i didnt read

this is more than enough to conf town you

VC 4-01

Metal Sonic: fferyllt

fferyllt: Metal Sonic

Not Voting: Urist

Deadline: July 15, 2018 8:00 PM (Europe: Paris), July 15, 2018 11:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)