Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

Hence why as scum I would have just stayed quiet and not given elli a reason to go looking for setup info.

Instead, I shared as much info as I thought I could as quickly as I thought I could to benefit town without helping scum, too.

My thoughts have been in the game from the start. You, MS, have played a low-content almost lurky game and have taken few stances aside from “friendly neighbor!!!” until you had to.

And the “friendly neighbor” stance was forced upon you by the game mechanics.

Your use of “maybe” here is curious. You know I’m town. Sometimes it’s hard to keep that knowledge out of posts. I remember catching myself so many times in the dragon game.

And it doesn’t matter now, but your complete failure to answer my post about the content of the mod pm about Urist was more telling than I thought.

That’s twice I’ve given you the benefit of the doubt in this after being so sure you were scum. I wish I could say it will never happen again, but second guessing and fear of being wrong is a hallmark of my town game.

Yeah I have 6. My poor iguana was stuck at the pound overnight last night and they didn’t have the room warm enough so they had to rush him to the vet this morning… and of course everybody involved refused to tell me anything more than “he was brought to the vet” so I had no idea what was going on…

Anyway just needed to rant a bit. I have time to post now so just gonna read a bit, brb.

Yeah, this is what gives me pause. I’m leaning toward voting for MS but I’m worried that you voted for Katsuki with the intention of getting me to mislynch MS today.

urist trust me im town

It also doesn’t make a ton of sense to lynch Kats if you thought MS was lying about his role, cuz if MS was a scuk vig we’d have lost.

I’m not a deep planner.

Go read the dragon thread lylo maybe. You’ll see both our lylo behaviors.

It was this post - the tone and timing of it - that made me rethink MS’s claim.

What’s your favourite aminal? A BEAR?

1 Like

Tbf regardless of MS’s alignment he wouldn’t know whether you know his role, since you’ve said that you didn’t know all the roles.

I’d be curious to know the flavour behind a kangaroo being a redirector. Everyone else has flavour that makes sense. A redirector… doesn’t make sense to me thematically, and doesn’t make a ton of sense in this setup in general.

MS why would you think that a redirector would block kills? That makes little sense. If I got that role, my first thought would be “aw shiet i get to make scum kill themselves”

1 Like

Do you really think he would get a different friendly neighbor message if he were scum? :confused: i don’t see how the wording of a message I sent to him matters much.

I think he didn’t look at it with town eyes. And he ddt report it with a town voice.

I guess I might as well answer these questions.

1. My role was effective against everyone but Stevenie. If I used it on someone and they didn’t claim the result in thread I would know they were Stove.

2. In the rules it says there is no factional nk.

Yeah I didn’t love how he just called me conftown and that was that.

I called you town because of how you were thinking about your role - that since alignment was randomized, then your message couldn’t just be accepted at face value.

And I did - necessarily - reconsider today. There’s no way that I wind up in lylo and don’t kick the tires of my assumptions.