LAPD Mafia OVER

I mean, if a VT posted notes in ther role PM, I can easily say that they wanted shorter nights because they submitted a message to me as the mod. That is pretty much your argument.

The long night wouldn’t have saved anyone who is complaining about the night speed unless they happened to be online when I was ready to open the thread, town were just vote heavy all game and so was scum.

It’s not the same thing jake, pretty clearly different lol.

How so? VT didn’t say they didn’t want short nights and neither did the PR.

VT doesn’t have to submit anything for night to move, active PR does :woman_shrugging:

This is some quality shit right here.

“Here, have some fakeclaims!”

SERIAL KILLER

The set up has been added to the OP, for anyone wondering, the flavor was actually Lucifer (posted LAPD because only Lucifer knows that he’s not a human - Mod is a bastard :confused:).

How did you guys like the set up? I think with the modifiers, it can definitely play as an open set up because the two “3rd parties” kind of turn into lynchers who want to kill each other.

1 Like

But we are looking at the case where VT does submit personal notes. Stop derailing.

I think it’s a pointless and irrelevant argument tbh :woman_shrugging:

I liked this game but I like it 69 times more now

I totally like the part where i wasn’t warned at all that not telling you that I want long nights meant that I automatigally got short nights, while only VTs had to tell you they wanted short nights.

It’s pointless because you know you can’t win.

If you don’t get lynched and you have 3 days to post, are you upset about this?

Can you restate your question?

It’s pointless because it’s not going to change anything :woman_shrugging:

wait so why did the mafia think i was fakeclaiming

Love that show its getting one more season right?

Yeah it’s getting a final season I think, the Netflix season reportedly pulled pretty well

1 Like

If you had 3 days to post, would you still be upset that the night was fast?

Yes, because I actually was planning to re-read the game.