LAPD Mafia OVER

No. I just googled it. The lyrics are a bunch of stuff I can’t understand and LOVE BOMB multiple times.

1 Like

The song is catchy.

1 Like

The girls seem to want to commit suicide multiple times though. Unclear why.

1 Like

Its good that you liked it but sorry fortroll post, I cant keep waiting and its not ramazan anymore so im just going to sleep bye

Phraze has been lynched

Andres has been killed

M2H has been killled

They were all:

Role

Vanilla Townie:

You are a plain old vanilla townie, with no notable skills.

Alignment: Town
Role: Vanilla Town
Win Condition: You win when all members of the mafia have been arrested or killed.

Mafia have won.

Winners & Placement:
1st - @GTacc @Nanook
3rd - @Urist
4th - @Ellibereth
Last - Everyone Else.

@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@DoggoPlays
@Ellibereth
@GoalkeeperBoss
@GTacc
@JakeTheWolfie
@Kiymali_Pide
@M2H
@MetalSonic
@Nanook
@Phraze
@Urist

GG all, I will now raging feedback on the set up and my modding abilities.

You assholes hahaha

Night kill flavor was brought to you by @Nanook. I can’t believe you all thought I would say donut… What do I look American?

1 Like

Gg, sorry for the slow roll Andres I was worried about potential vengeful or something fucky like that

M2H voting Phraze was not smart. That’s literally never a winning play. I don’t get it.

And I was right about you. I just suck at this game.

He probably thought you and Phraze yeah?

1 Like

I mean never in a million years.

Naw that was tough, me and Gtacc not hammering when we ostensibly could’ve is hard to overcome

Mafia were all goons with the following modifiers:

GTacc: None

Ellibereth: Drug Dealer
If you are investigated, you will be seen visiting the victims regardless of whether or not you performed a kill. You will be seen as mafia for any roles that perform alignment checks and for any loyal/disloyal abilities.

Nanook: Upstanding Citizen
If you are investigated, you will NOT be seen visiting the victim even if you performed a kill. You will be seen as town for any roles that perform alignment checks and for any loyal/disloyal abilities.

The modifiers were randomized among all players in the game.

I know. That screwed with me.

I wanted to be sure of it lol, didn’t want to take a chance there

Consider it a sign of respect that I thought it was too risky to do it against you!

I just have so much difficulty in games where people don’t try hard at all.

Dammit my first instinct was right. This has to be like the 5th 50/50 I’m on the wrong side of.