Kebap Mafia - Endgame

Go away.

Fair.

Thatā€™s why heā€™s the best (non-ranked) forum mafia player!

Mod blooper fun fact: I almost sent metalsonic a wrong made PM because I wrote governor instead of gladiator on it. But before sending it, I remembered I rolled the same role in his game 2 years before and realized it was called gladiator. And I changed it immediately.

At least Iā€™ll die with baklava!

Iā€™m trying to get into the serious closed game sceneā€¦ I was contemplating my next joke game, but Elli has informed me that I need to finish my other forum-video game first.

2 Likes

No, I still didnā€™t summon Cthulhu with my bandwagon of wĶilĢµĢ•Ģ¢lĢ·ĶœĶžiĢµnĶ˜ĢØĢØgĶ seĢ§Ķ¢rĶŸvaĶŸnĢ›Ģ“Ģ”tĢ”Ģøs

One might say iā€™m the goodest player onsite
Wasnā€™t bragging tho, just didnā€™t see that gtacc had posted the roles

Next time yā€™all should just vote Elli with me on day 1. That read was solid

1 Like

Ranked algo obviously doesnā€™t apply here at all but @Urist and @Seththeking would probably be 1 and 2 based on end of day voting.

Nah, mafia would be 1st

1 Like

Would I be last?

You know Elli runs this site, right? The way you responded to him is kinda insane. Do you know insane that is?

All I can think of is me fucking over andes for not voting anyone and them dying to mafia rand

itā€™s fine.
Jake + questions is a site standard now too.

3 Likes

Jake: Sees setup

Jake: Are there neutrals, Lone wolves, Jesters, bastard mechanics, hidden wincons, conversion, traitors, or ways to break the game with flavor?

Does a strong poison go through if the poisoner is vigged that night?

I wouldnā€™t think so with the order of operations I use

Given that there were 4 scum in the game instead of the 3 I believed it to be, there was no guarantee that we win the game even if I correctly lynched Phraze since the game Was effectively LYLO on the day I misvigged. Oh well.

Good thing this game isnā€™t ranked!

Yes, I thought it as every kill happens at same time.