Kebap Mafia - Endgame

Actually

I am StarV

I mean, I made it clear why I could never be mafia, so it stands to reason that I got lynched by a bunch of people who donā€™t know me and a sympathetic Andresvmb (to his mason partner).

Itā€™s like 3am in gtacc land god fucking damn it

Yep.

1 Like

@Urist you excited for the WaW finale tomorrow?

2 Likes

I am

1 Like

YES but my damn kids probably wonā€™t let us watch it live :sob:

The unfortunate part is I think Michele wins.

1 Like

wish we had a crying react instead of only like reacts : (

Denise is the best player of all time, but sadly her edit is really small so I donā€™t think she wins : (

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I bet Natalie comes back and is overly butthurt about Denise/Adam taking her out, and so Natalie illogically votes Denise out instead of Tony

Itā€™s not even close, no one else could ever survive every tribal in a season, no one else could take out sandra with her own idol, brag about it at the merge feast, win two immunity challenges, AND still be able to go under the radar enough to not be a main target.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I mean, sureā€¦ but Denise only won her season because Malcom was viewed to have a better all around game.

And voting out a two time winner is hardly an accomplishment, she royally fucked up the move tooā€¦ She should have played the idol, blindsided Tony (because he was the one with the unbreakable pre-game alliance) and saved her other idol.

Obviously she had enough power that she didnā€™t have to play optimally, but had she played optimally, weā€™d probably be seeing her with a better chance to win now.

In the reunion show for 25, jeff asked the jury who would win between Denise and Malcolm and they answered Denise.

It was dumb for Lisa and he who must not be named to get rid of Abi at 5, but Deniseā€™s social game made them want to be with her rather than to win :shrug:

Like, itā€™s impossible to view that situation of being down an idol and being with an unbreakable 3 as anything but her own fault.

Though, taking out Sandra is ā€œflashyā€

Right, I think Denise and Michele are basically the same player type. Absolutely non-factor physically and strategically, all they have is their social game and have votes based on popularity. I mean, thatā€™s what is presented through the show anyway.