Kebap Mafia - Chat Italiana

@GTacc does Kiymali’s strongpoison give us a second nightly poison or does it just strengthen our one poison shot?

1 Like

You can poison only one person each night, it is the latter one.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be too much of a coincidence?

Also I was lazy to put killing poison mechanic to each of your role pm’s but I didn’t want to reveal it anyway, so if you are GG, there will be a part saying only [REDACTED] in the pm.
And also of course if Strongpoisoner dies I won’t redact every poison word in their PM. I’ll also put a redacted for them over what their role does.

By the way it would be pretty pretty good if you guys put it together in one post and ping me when you guys decide your stuff

1 Like

idk where elli is, so I guess I can try my shot at actions, gimme a bit to finish playing secret hitler

Ah, I see.

Rach/Urist/Sunbell look like good protects.
Urist/DS/Andre all suspect Elli, so they should be good (delayed) kills.
Sunbell/MetalSonic kind of behave like PR to me, though I’ll leave that to the RB to decide.

Using doc on the target we poison could be a good alibi.

MAFIA ACTIONS:

Kiymali strongpoison DS
Ellibereth Roleblock MetalSonic, Announce “Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey-aaay, good-bye.” Announce: Wutever Elli is saying below.
Doggo Doctor Elli

the strongpoison will go through my protect.

like if you approve this action list, or suggest edits if you want to suggest edits.

2 Likes

if no edits before deadline, gtacc should assume this is the submission I think.

1 Like

metalsonic is kinda like a godly player of the olden days from my homesite (before I started to really play), so I’d rather we block him than Sunbell within the two PR candidates.

Maybe strong-poison is better saved for town, since it’s only 2 shots.

wut do you mean better saved for town? DS is town

okay im here

I think the odds of Kiymali getting caught in the next 2 days is kinda high so I’d rather use the 2 strong shots while we actually have them

I have no opinions on anytihng i’m just going to write my announcement message

We could save one of the strongpoisons until i get lynched

1 Like

I also think I will get lynched soon

Yeah, I think using 1 now and saving the other until lynch proof activates is good.

My doctor is 1 shot and I kinda want to use it on the same person we poison, and the only 1 we can do this is to strong poison to bust through my doctor.

@GTacc I’ll will edit the following post but the final version at dl will be my message:

1 Like

Elli here. Writing this under the assumption I’m dead.

1. I think it’s a not so horrible assumption that massclaim at least breaks even. If there’s enough time and too many people aren’t against it for morals reasons then y’all should do that ASAP.

2. It’s rather amazing that I pushed for someone at EoD yesterday and that they didn’t get lynched. Also the first two posters on chess are the bottom two posters. :thinking: I don’t think I need to say more.

3. If the obnoxious way this post is written isn’t sufficient proof that I’m Elli I don’t know what is. No scum did not kill me and then pretend to be me. My main source of proof would have been chess but this should probably suffice. (Andres: Underwater escape room on chess bday, Phraze: arguments about trading waifus, StarV: maxed out with arbiters at 13 minutes fucking disgusting, Urist: Cuttlefish).

4. Star’s town, Andres is town, Seth is town. Jake is mafia.

5. From the low posters: GKB scummiest followed by mr 1 post Kiymali (I’m aware of that corner case for the missing button, search still works). I like sunbell’s limited stuff but no meta + lazy me = no read haHAA.

6. I inherently townread how Rach posts so no read. Metal sonic sheeps me regardless of alignment unless it on himself so no read.

7. DS being frustrated with how I play is not alignment indicative. Unfortunately I need more posts to read him, some may say that’s an argument to play differently but you know what they say about old dogs and new tricks.

8. First in game experience with phraze and while I have read their games that was well over an year ago. Also I’m suprisingly null on Doggo too. Insufficient animoo.

9. I don’t think I left anyone out, GL. Feel free to message me for help with site features if you’re needing to get used to stuff, there are some buttons/way to do things that I admit aren’t super obvious and we ARE working on making the educational part for new people better. Along with building new features, literally sat down with key to talk about it today.