Kebap Mafia - Chat Italiana

oh noes, this is going to public, I did a bad-bad, please forgive me everyone on 451 for my hate

Yeah like recent games were still private thats why I posted it

Thatā€™s more due to laziness - the direction is other way, if anyone reminds/requests something be released it gets released.

@Ellibereth wutā€™s our plan? tell me wut to do, I am ur dog

alternatively I can also be your dawg

my plan is to forget im mafia so donā€™t ping me here

r00d

@GTacc ping @Kiymali_Pide please. :slight_smile:

I kinda cant decide what to do being new and all :frowning:

My understanding so far is we gotta get the heat out of you but how

If pushing, or even voting, your teammates is worth it, then do it.
Donā€™t link yourself to other teammates, in case you go down

you probably want to save your 1 shot lynchproof for as long as possible, but if we last a few days in and one of us is under pressure, you should use try to throw yourself in front of the lynch.

but wait for that, not worth it day 1, prolly not worth it day 2.

Got it

hoping the current leading wagons save us, we donā€™t look to be in an awful spot rn

Didnā€™t think town would hammer themselvesā€¦

1 Like

do we want a big move energy where I doc the villager that weā€™re killing?

rn, I think Phraze and Kiymali are both very likely candidates to be lynched tomorrow.

should we decide to try to bus Kiymali tomorrow, or should we hold off on that and just let town do their thing? Or do we push again for Jake? I feel like if we do bus, Phraze is the best person to bus since I think Elli and I are in decent town spots and we wouldnā€™t want to blow our cover. Maybe one of Elli and me could bus too but idk, we definitely donā€™t want the whole team voting for Kiymali.

I agree that Iā€™m the person to be bussed, but that would be because Iā€™m a goon. I tend to hold out well with suspicion on me though, so it would be a waste to throw me away based on how I stand out.

Will see what I can do to get another town lynch, feel free to bus me otherwise (or get close enough).

sorry, I meant that youā€™re the best person to drive the bus, not the best to be run over

not sure we need to bus quite yet, but weā€™re prolly going to have to at some point

any ideas on who we want to carry out the night kill and on who?

err, the night poison

and who should I doc?