Josh Mafia - Day 4

Just for you

VOTE: Ellibereth

I don’t really think dusk is a viable lynch anymore tbh.

This is what I said.

MS is presumably voting me for the claim in 35 which is another claim I missed from D1 :frowning_face: Maybe scum because what was that about yesterday not being a lynch? something to do with the committing suicide or am I missing something? The claim just sounds fake and really nice for scum to always make the biggest wagon a little bigger. He can be my fourth pick to flip scum.

I said you were voting me because you were staying on the largest wagon, which was your claim in that post. I don’t know why you’re now saying this is wrong and stupid, or if maybe you missed what I said.

Then I said I think your claim is scummy. Your double down after I did that sounded ridiculously defensive.

I asked if I was RB would something be announced in thread.
ya ain’t for answer

*wait for an answer

I starting to wonder if urist is some sort of jester or lyncher.

I’ll play if you need me. ill need a rundown or w/e cause 2k posts is alot.

@Josh heads up to the above since lol good luck seeing that in 2k posts

Since when are you allowed to do multiple actions

This is stupid - why would scum Key anticlaim a town for no reason

1 Like

I was thinking lyncher.

Starting to think urist is a jester or lyncher or some sort.

I have disk as scum but don’t remember why. I think it was tone and contradictory statements.

Texas said something that pinged me but don’t remember.

Rad seems fishy. Got a town killed and then disappeared. I don’t see the point of Josh forcing a town lynch D1.

Andres defending Chad is scumy. They did have a good catch up that I thought was towny though.

Chad is definitely not town aligned and always a good place for a vig shot or a place to lynch if we can’t decide.

Worst feels like they are trying to figure things out.

Same with DS. Seems solvey and confused. As scum they are over confident and put off a tone of being sure of themselves.

Flavor is the same way as scum. Confident and game pushing.

I think MS plays the same way and lurks as town.

Hydra seeems to be talking mechanics which to me is just fluff.

Don’t know why that reposted first thought

Okay, I didn’t click that link, my bad. Turns out you’re referring to my claim, not your own.You can be town now.
Sorry

Heal: Key

So is dusk the only player thinking we are getting power wolfed in the entire game?

Hurt Chad

still want this. we’re going nowehere if we dont lynch this

Rob’s role is damn close to forcing a town mislynch. There also has been no one else looking cop like nor doubting the guilty outside of “why was rad redirected” which has been cleared up.

this is the second time screen has said this

i have a hard time thinking scum screen says this exact thing and doesnt come up with something to push me on

VOTE: northsidegal

It wouldn’t blow my mind but I’m not really interested in considering it unless I have more townreads