Josh Mafia - Day 4

Y’all mucked up the fake

No just his action I believe, not his passives (if I understand correctly)

Why in the world would we ever want a claim like that to ever fly by without being discussed?

Let’s parse this shit, since you’ve claimed. Things can mean different things.

In what way are you scared? You have implied that you lose your actions only tonight because you claimed, as opposed to in all nights. Please confirm this.

Miller is fairly straightforward.

Nexus is, as others have pointed out, the opposite of a lightning rod. Please elaborate on this ability, and how it is worded. There will be numerous follow up questions.

Is it safe to assume that “Declared Roleblocker” is 1 phrase? What does declared mean in this case, since I haven’t come across the modifier before.

this shouldn’t be assumed imo, but I think my point is moot now since if he has claimed nexus what happened wasn’t in accordance with your definition.

I mean he claimed nexus, but is implying his nexus role is a lightning rod, so I don’t know what is going on there

Also.

At least one player in the game has a Scared modifier on their role. The scared modifier prevents the person with the role from claiming or softing.

this might need some clarification but the penalty in this case seems light. I interpreted this as a hard under pain of modkill offense

we both dieeeee

Ah shit I was hoping they become gunbearer but wishful thinking

not sure I want to risk a no lynch if chad’s death proof claim is real?

Same and rob’s last post implies that might be the case

Scared miller nexus declaring roleblocker sounds like something Josh would come up with tho

But if he was a nexus he cant get hit by a cop

Yeah I agree that the claim is obvious bullshit but it’s apparent that his role is something complex like that for him to have known that that wouldn’t be an absurd claim to have.

Yeah I guess but I still stand by if he is drawing in our actions we have to policy him regardless of alignment, regardless of what the role is exactly

I think it’s a group scum fake claim and I want to lynch it and then figure out what big brains constructed the claim

Yeah we lynch rob here

3 more to hammer let’s say another 6 hours or so and then i have intent unless anyone has any other pressing matters to attend to in the interim

I will reply since I just got back. Both the miller and nexus are modified meaning they aren’t all encompassing. The role block gets announced publicly along with who is blocked . A day one cop check didn’t cross my mind so I wasn’t considering that.

There was an error on my part where I thought it just meant I lost all my conditions and became a normal miller but its death instead which makes more sense in this particular set up. I made an assumption so that’s whatever

So everyone voting on me is wasting their time as I will either die do to scared effects taking place or not .

Maybe I am wrong on Clem and Srceenplay is a wolf. I hate being wrong.

Prepare to eat your words boyo. Do you want some delicious sauce to go with the crow you will be eating?