IPicked you as the scumteam

nope not yet

so we can strategize still

i sometimes suck at entries so ill prob start off with making some observations and catch my stride that way

still interested in how you think we can compensate for a lack of scum skill.

we play up the fact that we’re lesser players and that a good player is probably on the scum team.

obviously we can’t play that card on d, maybe not even on d2, but bleh.

preferably we don’t even play that card and just agree when some townie inevitably plays it.

wut

we don’t have a scumkill???

scum skill not scum kill

glad that we have communication down

ah had a mini heart attack there

im honestly going to try to have fun with this and get off on deceiving people as slickly as possible. feel like thats what works. we could like make memes poking fun at various townies that we have misled and stuff. idk

i know that if i get in my own head im prob gonna lose, better to be a braindead sociopath

also I think you’re realistically the one I worry the most about on the team in terms of screwing us.

so don’t screw us.

how would i screw us, aside from like getting myself killed

i mean me and caff went down in flames on smogon but I think that there was no way to avoid that if im being real

I feel like you have a history of scum you leading town to your scumbuddies.

I say this with love, but with apprehension. for example, that awful smogon game where your team bussed your own like 3 days in a row.

im not bussing at all this game

you’re town and kiymali doesnt exist

but town you doesn’t strongly see me as town

like our read histories of each other have been purposely kept in ambiguous territory because we don’t like to get played by the other despite the plays happening both ways.