IPick Triumvirate

Fucking Canadians

1 Like

If Americans don’t sing classical music in the car, then I agree.

apparently they had burgers at one point. trying to bring the battle vs mcdonalds onto their own turf I think

I mean…their breakfast sandwiches are good enough when you’re on the road, otherwise they’re kinda meh.

They tried buffalo chicken recently and it was actually ok, but then they discontinued the buffalo sauce.

Oh my god. I’ve got a great plan guys… It’s priceless

I unvote Andres reluctantly and fake a red check on him tomorrow and we instantly lynch him.

LOL

Who’s onboard?

nah let’s just lynch him today

andres really couldn’t make it more obvious that doggo is his partner…

1 Like

I mean, I think Doggo is independently the scummiest player aside from Nanook.

The fact that he didn’t hold his vote to potentially vote me, instead threw it away onto GKB is really odd. Just because I expect a player like Doggo to be saltier about my play as he’s never shown a game where he doesn’t get salty.

if @Nanook doesn’t come online to vote for andres it’s gonna be :thinking:

don’t forget how he said he’s been spending day and night on the chess problems, probably to cover for when his scum buddies help him place in not-last

Fuck, come to think of it, I need a reply to question 4… I’m all out of creative thinking… Moving in 42 degrees yesterday really fucked with me.

this was me 2 years ago :disappointed:

andres probably thinks doggo is going to win remedial chess and doesn’t want town getting the money yeah?

I mean, I don’t really know what his angle is here?

that’s the only thing that makes sense to me. he just looks like he’s making excuses to not vote there.