Help us get better at scumplay

This is basically what ive been doing for the last while. Its not fun to stomp over and over

1 Like

Kill Elli n1

1 Like

@M2H please teach me to play better scum because I cant shake a scum tell.

Please keep game relevant conversations to their respective games or discuss after the game has concluded.

1 Like

Usually I get lynched for something I don’t think is alignment indicative and then I include all of the reasons I get lynched in my opposite game, it’s not helping me avoid lynch though 🤷

1 Like

Yeah my bad :joy: it was a joke because it’s not relevant to the game at all.

Where’s the Help us get better at townplay thread

You can make it!

What’s everyone’s favorite scum gambit that they’ve pulled.

I claimed vivor one time oooo

I’ve always wanted to cc a claimed miller on d1 in a closed but the opportunity has never come up. xD

in my favorite scum game of all time, i got caught out on a legitimate thing and argued the people voting me were bullying me as i had the newest join date (a geriatric game on ms). quotes include:

Arrogant oldie thinking he knows better than me, complete with bold and italics. next time try underlining it I might understand better. You should check your math, though, because it’s more like 1-2 days at max. I’m not going to rush my sorting because of a retarded wagon on me.

asking me the same retarded question while i’m busy irl for a third time is not going to make me answer quicker, maybe try 4 or 5?

There’s a difference between bad pushes and bullying a player for 20 pages.

2 Likes

he replaced out :pensive:

im sorry for not subbing into ur scumteam that game btw but i think i was in like 3 games at that time i didnt want to effort

its fine now i get to brag i solo carried a really bad scum team in a very townsided setup against one of the (on paper) best MS towns of the last few years

who replaced out
#triggered

I thought mastina was the best scum player?

petroleumjelly

she is, she never gets wagonned

1 Like

Literally lolled

tammy also flaked (but unrelated to me - she town read me and we got along in thread and out)