Grey Flag Nightless

VOTE: Srceenplay

You’ve been saying that Banana was Town from early in the game actually, and you voted Srceen which I’m SR’ing.

Though it’s interesting, whenever Srceen SR’s me incorrectly as Town, I should assume he’s Town he does it so often.

Votecount as of post #191

DoggoPlays (1): naz
naz (1): DoggoPlays
Srceenplay (1): Andresvmb

Not Voting (3): sabie12, JakeTheWolfie, Srceenplay

Or maybe its because I know him from my homesite so I can meta him?
He was making fucking points my dude

mmm yes a naked vote, which could be a potential bus for town cred + him quoting elli, who you all rely on so much to solve the game for you

totally Town

no shit because all my votes are rvs votes
imagine thinking a town could have all the information to solve the game

I’m the only one who’s fucking claimed but I’m scum right?

ok so who is mafia if screen & dog are town?

ACTUALLY LMAO IVE ONLY VOTED ONCE PRIOR TO VOTING YOU AND IT WAS ON DAY 1
WHAT A SHIT ARGUMENT

pretty sure voting dog wins game for town gg

His one point was that this is a meme site.

In either protect or malice, they proceeded to be unhelpful.

This is neither town nor scum behavior.

First of all, rude. Second of all, rude.

In all seriousness, I’ve complained about some of these things in the past but it is what it is and the Elli gravitational pull will continue to be what it is.

However, bussing in a game where you don’t have to eliminate all of the Scum is a dicey proposition, unless done collectively. I will agree that in a game with Elli, you might sacrifice 1 Scum to save the rest of the Team, but Doggo’s point is valid in that they could have waited a little longer to figure out if Elli was going to actually get their wish (Erika didn’t even post once, which makes it harder). I’m also giving Sabie some Town cred because they could have played the card that they didn’t know about Elli much and tied the vote with me, resulting in my death.

Also if you want the games on the site not to turn out into full blown meme games, then maybe not contribute to it yourself?

1 Like

Also, I really do think it’s just Srceen, and that we almost always win by eliminating there. Accusing sabie and I of being the Team here seems kind of silly.

Not if they are looking for town cred.
If they know erika is dying their best bet would be to get as much town cred as possible.

@naz d1 final vc.
What possible teams can be seen from this?
You and me
Jake and Me
You and jake
I can rule out two of them and if elli is to believed i can rule all three out.

but yet you are doing a lot of buddying and defending them

You originally thought jake was scummy. What has changed your mind now?

Wait is the day almost over already? What happened to the timer?

Oh I see now its tomorrow this time okay.
The banana situation is weird. Like my responses to banana were moreso to try to get a conversation going and figure things out I wanted to hear more legit thoughts and reasons for things and then banana just decided to off themself.

I’m not sure how to feel about srceen and Andres
Srceen keeps trying to lump us together and Andres has been buddying in a way I guess. We are not teammates I am town and I thought he was but ehhh I’m unsure. The thing with banana is iffy because I see why banana seemed sketchy but Andres was trying to push me to vote there too and then was like oops haha when banana flipped town. At first I thought him and dogs vote on erika wouldn’t make sense as scum but if she was going to be modkilled anyway then that’s the only way bussing would make sense.