Grey Flag Nightless

Also if you want the games on the site not to turn out into full blown meme games, then maybe not contribute to it yourself?

1 Like

Also, I really do think itā€™s just Srceen, and that we almost always win by eliminating there. Accusing sabie and I of being the Team here seems kind of silly.

Not if they are looking for town cred.
If they know erika is dying their best bet would be to get as much town cred as possible.

@naz d1 final vc.
What possible teams can be seen from this?
You and me
Jake and Me
You and jake
I can rule out two of them and if elli is to believed i can rule all three out.

but yet you are doing a lot of buddying and defending them

You originally thought jake was scummy. What has changed your mind now?

Wait is the day almost over already? What happened to the timer?

Oh I see now its tomorrow this time okay.
The banana situation is weird. Like my responses to banana were moreso to try to get a conversation going and figure things out I wanted to hear more legit thoughts and reasons for things and then banana just decided to off themself.

Iā€™m not sure how to feel about srceen and Andres
Srceen keeps trying to lump us together and Andres has been buddying in a way I guess. We are not teammates I am town and I thought he was but ehhh Iā€™m unsure. The thing with banana is iffy because I see why banana seemed sketchy but Andres was trying to push me to vote there too and then was like oops haha when banana flipped town. At first I thought him and dogs vote on erika wouldnā€™t make sense as scum but if she was going to be modkilled anyway then thatā€™s the only way bussing would make sense.

1: elli
2: it was d1 one where I rvs names

On the other hand srceenplay keeps trying to push a narrative that Iā€™m scum and teammates with andres and I know thatā€™s false. Iā€™m wondering if he also knows thatā€™s false and just wants others to believe it. He thought jake was scummy but then when it suited him in vote analysis he decided not to anymore. He wanted to just randomly vote off me and I guess banana? Because we are ā€œnewbsā€ to this site which seems like an easy way for mafia to be like hey vote off these random townies because we donā€™t know them.

Shrug Iā€™m just talking things out.

hmmm

And youā€™ve done what thats helpful?? Setup talk and talked about Banana for the rest of the game

I donā€™t care if its a meme game, its better than all the others which are straight afk

I canā€™t make any teams of that, Iā€™m just trying to find one scum to win

The way I see it is scum went all in and bussed or didnā€™t.

You should probably add some thoughts today

Does this make my argument less valid? What if I was the main force on Erika?

Iā€™m sorry, you had an argument for something?

++++++++1