Grey Flag MAFIA

If I’m taken out, doggie can choose the kill.
Gl.
Hopefully I’ll be back tomorrow

1 Like

I think it’s in our best interest to have erika die over you since she’s still… not here.

so idk why picking fights with eli is a good thing.

We absolutely can’t afford to have the day end in a tie with you and erika, because then we’ve legit lost. only 2 mafia need to be found for us to lose, if there’s a tie at EOD and a scum flips after the tie, town knows the other person in the tie is scum as well

so try to be online near deadline to shift your vote accordingly, @Srceenplay

I’m pretty sure we let erika die and then kill elli here, right?

I could vote andres to have a tie, and then kill andres in the tie, but then elli gets to live one more day and I look much much worse

Yeh I’ll let you guys take the shot since erika seems to have AFKed

@DoggoPlays @Srceenplay shooting elli or naw?

I want to shoot elli, idk wut srceen wants to do

I’d guess our play would be to kill Elli and hope we can get andres or banana voted out next round, but idk wut srceen wants to do

Think screen is doing something for the day, I’m gonna count it as elli if not told differently in the next like 45 minutes!

Elli is good

pretty sure we lost this, but at least we got 1 misvote

We might get one more but that’s it

@Nanook I don’t see a timer in the thread so I have no idea what’s going on? is the day over? or is it still going and posting still allowed?

hmm even if there’s no thread timer I found a deadline post so going to assume the game is still going

@Srceenplay I’m thinking of making this post, tell me if you think it’s too scummy to post :slight_smile:

Maybe I’m numb to other playstyles, but I really can’t get over naz’s kicking and screaming that doesn’t result in any actual content other than making them look frustrated. is this townie frustration or something just faked?

sabie seems to be thinking about the game and genuinely trying to bring the state of the game to a better place. While some of the comments might be mildly wishywashy, the 5 minute difference between two posts of decent length (209 and 211) reads to me more of as typing while thinking to just get shit on the page to try to calm the game down and redirect things to a more productive place after naz was unproductive. I feel like scum wouldn’t be sitting there trying to write a second post in 5 minutes that fights against one post a bit later. I view scum wishywashiness as shorter posts over longer periods of time to coordinate plans.

however, even after this interlude of calm, naz returned and just shittalked on jake, who is our most confirmed townie.

I mean, I’m someone who’s entire introduction to this website involved testing out weird lines between being anti-scum rather than pro-town and my history on this site pretty much entirely revolves around bluffing my alignment as town by acting scummy to avoid scum killing me when I don’t want them to… or to fake a power role to be killed by scum to save another power role in the game when I do want to die. And so, I am the first to admit that a townie not acting townie or acting weird or acting slightly aggressive can be… beneficial to town at times.

But this game has no power roles. This game has nothing for town to bluff. There is no reason for townies to try to play mind games with scum. There is no town benefit to a townie meming or throwing insults at another very likely town player (jake). This is not a game format where being anti-town has any benefits. Acting anti-town is flat out actually anti-town this game :man_shrugging:

Hate to tell this to you naz, but claiming in a game without roles and an extremely broad flavor category doesn’t mean much.

Wtf someone deleted my timer. Hopefully not me, that would be embarrassing kek

Yeah game still going I’ll update the timer

1 Like

Post looks fine
Shows frustration with Naz.
I don’t think you need to call jake confirmed town though.

we somehow managed to get town to volo @_@