Green MAFIA

@Key is replacing @AIVION

Key your role stuff is in the first message

@AIVION on subbing vs modkilling, like Nanook said - it’s really disruptive to games to have slots change players or even potentially change players (especially when the slot is empty for a time, or when you’re mafia carefully choosing your kills), and we don’t want a culture of people replacing out because they feel like someone can just take their place. Much better to have people committed to games since they know there are real consequences to them dropping out.

I hope you try another game here though! It’s definitely rough rolling scum first time on a new site.

Also hi everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jake - I’m pushing Banana because I think Andres and Elli might both be interested in cutting down the noise in the game, if Elli ever checks in, and you can vote there for self pres if your wagon hangs around to any extent.

People are probably (hopefully) going to assume Aivion left due to RL reasons rather than a behind the scenes argument with their partner since I think that’s all the clue given in the main thread, but it still looks weird

sits back

Hi Elli 3.0

I think with enough luck, Banana will hammer themselves again.

Just you left @Key, lemme know who you wanna NK and check

Rip :sadparrot:

Banana is parity cop right? I’m going to assume they got a N0 check as well and they’ll have results tomorrow so Kill Banana please.

I’m still thinking about the check

1 Like

I guess Rolecop GTacc

1 Like

Gtacc is VT