Green MAFIA

Well if you concede then I’m conceding as well.

I’m not going to play through a game where my partner, the only PR on my team, leaves the game.

And because this site doesn’t allow replacements, I can’t get a partner that signs up for a game that they intend to play through from start to finish, regardless of role and/or alignment.

You’d deserve it

For what? Wanting to improve the site? Your friend Banana dicked around, self-hammered, all while calling us a meme site, and not even on D1. I want to try my best to prevent such piss-poor play from newbies who get a bad rep from us, and if you can’t understand that, then you can take your happy ass off of our site. We don’t need another shit player who isn’t willing to actually play.

…Sigh.

Fine I will. If assholes like you are the main player base then I have no want to be here.

Jake please remember that friendly rules apply in scum chat too. You’re dangerously close to a modkill.

No its fine if players like him are the main playerbase why should I play?

I wanted to be nice greet him maybe talk strategy and he’s going to treat me like I’m shit.

That’s a pretty bad impression for someone who just started here.

Especially someone like me who isn’t super comfortable with scum and wouldn’t of minded to get to know my teammate and possibly see if they had some idea’s in mind.

But this makes me wanna just delete my account and never come back.

Hi! I’m Jake. Welcome to Mafia451, I’ll be your scum partner through this game.

Lol

@Nanook is it really true players aren’t allowed to replace out?

Why… that’s sort of… bad. Having to modkill players who need to replace out is sort of… well bad.

Kay then Jake. The strategy is this. you are going to get me killed. You are going to push hard for my “lunch”. When I flip Mafia they will see that you have a very low chance to be mafia.

If you play your cards right because you just seem like “such a high and mighty player” You should be able to win this game with ease.

Also you have a parity cop check on Banana so there’s your first target N1. Should be a breeze for such a strong player like yourself :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Also my Role is probably very fruitless since I just got a huge check N0. The most there’ll probably be… 1… maybe 2 more TPR’s? I doubt there’s more if this is a “normal” setup.

So it should be fine.

You put too much faith in me.

We do subs occasionally, but it’s pretty rare and I don’t have any for this game anyways. I can maybe see if I can call in a favor if it’s an absolute emergency but I think they’re too busy to play. We usually discourage leaving games short of an emergency, and generally believe modkills are less disruptive to most games than sub outs.

I think you put enough out there to make me think you has this :3

Knock em out of the park kiddo!

I see… Well it’s something to consider for another game.

like asking people if they can /reserve.

If I wasn’t scum and If I was just town this would be way easier.

Also modkilling is very disruptive. If I get modkilled now Jake is really screwed.

If I was town and got modkilled the scum just need to get 1 lunch off today and it’s over scum wins.

2v5

1 town modkilled

2v4

Mislunch

2v3

Mafia KP

2v2

GG.

So yea… modkill = should be the last resort not Subbing. (Im sorry if it sounds like im lecturing but I guess I just found it strange is all xD you guys do what you want its your site!)

I also think a bus here is unwise.

Especially considering that I’m not known for pegging the scumteam. If I get one member on D1, that’s going to look a little suspicious.

Just say its a gut read. Or you can just see if I don’t die day 1.

But If traction happens on me you should definitely follow it with your own thoughts/reads on my slot. Alongside a vote ofc.