Green Mafia

meme player

If thatā€™s how you view me, then Iā€™ll stop interacting with you.

Right, threaten to ignore me a 2nd time for pointing out your logical flaws

Meanwhile, still 0 solving from your slot

And your solve sums up to ā€œJake is scum becauseā€¦?ā€

Since Elli has basically all that stated that he wonā€™t be providing a ā€œkiss of deathā€ for people to sheep this day 1, I invite everyone to look at Jakeā€™s iso

Thereā€™s nothing there. He memes, even tho he apparently despises memeing (heā€™s said as much and voted to lunch me last game because of it), and is OMGUSā€™ing me

Thatā€™s it. Thereā€™s nothing else there

Youā€™re ignoring everything that I say, all of the pushback on your logical flaws that Iā€™ve provided

Meme player, or scum. One of the two. Iā€™m willing to bet scum.

Specifically 31* nothings.

Early game when I entered.

I donā€™t. I despise memeing to the point where you stop being a functioning member of the town.

Ah yes, and no incitement or threats from you, I presume?

Except of course

If I did, I wouldnā€™t be interacting with you.

This is the fallacy of Tu quoque.

Town, Scum, Neutral, or even non-player, youā€™re going to hunt for my execution. Why?
And before you ask, no, Iā€™m not going to answer this question if (when) you deflect it back onto me.

Sure fine, Iā€™ll bite. Even tho Iā€™ve been told on this meme site that casing is anti-town

I point out that Jake is lowkey scumreading me, but wonā€™t actually commit to it by voting me. Scum do this all the time. Ride the fence, throw out a bait, see if someone else will bite and agree on banana being scum without actually commiting in case it doesnā€™t work out

Pointing out Jakeā€™s bad logic that ā€œbanana can easily be faking their easy metaā€ - Jake as well can easily be faking their easy meta that Iā€™ve observed of not trying and not solving

This further supports that. Jake literally said this earlier in the thread:

So I press Jake more to actually vote me if he scum reads me

He makes up an excuse about not voting me because he doesnā€™t want to cause a 3 way tie

I alleviate him of this excuse, by eliminating the possibility of a 3 way tie

It isnā€™t til this point that Jake finally provides any sort of reasoning for scum reading me. According to his own interactions with Andres, my posts/memeing are NAI - but now he says ā€œand now you put me at Ex-1ā€ as if that was scummy - yet when Gtacc put him at L-1 before, he doesnā€™t point that out as scummy

Why? FMPOV, itā€™s because Jake helped get me lunched last game for memeing, and thinks he can get away with it this game again. Even tho I was town flip, he sees me as an easier lunch than gtacc. Thatā€™s if heā€™s scum. If heā€™s town, he probably just genuinely doesnā€™t like me and is willing to cut me loose day 1 even though he is ā€œagainst policy lunchesā€

I point out that he is scum reading me/voting me for something another player also did, and ask him for his read on that player, all I get is a snarky response in return

So tl;dr Jake, your excuse for scum reading me is shit, your vote is shit, and no, you have not done anything this game other than meme along with me and then push back against me. I donā€™t see you solving, I donā€™t see you scum hunting. Youā€™re voting someone for policy even though you say you are against policy, and even though you admit that I am a ā€œnullā€ read

Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake. Why are you cutting the quote in half and ignoring the second half???

Sure, youā€™re interacting with me! You meme with me, you say that Iā€™m not helpful, and you tell me that you are not at my beck and call to give a read on a player that put you at L-1. You threaten to ignore me. Yet you ignore what Iā€™m pointing out as logical flaws.

No no, you donā€™t get to brush this off as ā€œtu quoqueā€. If you are voting me for not being helpful, then you are policy voting me. Yet youā€™re not being helpful, so if thatā€™s acceptable to you, I find my vote on you also acceptable because youā€™ve done 0 solving this game other than this attempt to OMGUS me.

Fo everyone else, btw, here is the post where GTacc put Jake at L-1 in case anyone else ā€œmissed itā€.

Still no read on GTacc from Jake. 0 thoughts on GTacc doing this even though Iā€™ve probed him about it. Just a snarky comment on it.

JakeTheWolfie (3): Andresvmb, BananaCucho, GTacc
BananaCucho (1): naz

Not Voting (3): Ellibereth, Key, JakeTheWolfie

Also btw, Jake stayed at L-1 until I switched my vote to Key

But Iā€™m just ā€œunhelpfulā€ even tho I did the ā€œpro townā€ thing by coming off the early L-1 and probing someone else

Iā€™m just being ā€œunhelpfulā€ even though I questioned that other player on their vote and logic, Iā€™m doing ā€œ0 solvingā€ like Jake

Give me a break. Obvious wolf isnā€™t even trying to not be obvious wolf.

Votecount as of post #292

JakeTheWolfie (3): Andresvmb, GTacc, BananaCucho
BananaCucho (2): Key, JakeTheWolfie
Key (1): naz

Not Voting (1): Ellibereth

If I was that obvious, then I would already be dead, instead of people being hesitant to hammer without intent.

You going to provide a read on GTacc now? Or even a thought about them putting you at L-1? Donā€™t you play on this site often? Do you have any sort of thoughts about them, any at all? Or are you just going to keep dodging everything Iā€™m throwing at you except for a few choice things you can throw a witty response at?

Do you ever try to solve? Iā€™m not joking when I say this is 3 games straight Iā€™ve seen 0 solving from you

Iā€™m literally asking for you to help me out here if youā€™re town and talk to me about GTacc and youā€™re refusing

If youā€™re genuinely curious why a decent subset of us think this I can go into it.

VOTE: Jake

Sure Iā€™ll hear you out

@Nanook

Jake ded